Canadian Metal Plugin suite released here!!!

This is the best thing to come out of Canada since...

Terrance and Phillip.

Awesome work, and a huge thanks for releasing the Canadian Metal for free. Huge
thumbs_up.gif
for you guys!

The new "BRAIN" amp is supposed to b out today, actually I wanted to release it yesterday. But Scott our poor webmaster, feel pity for him guys, he had a B-DAY party last night and is feeling under the weather...LOL!! So, as soon as he joins the realm of the living again, I'm sure he's post it...We also have CYAN Experimental and Whisper Tube coming out as well this week..
KM

I resent that statement, not under the weather, just too wasted to be trusted not to fuck things up! Make me sound like a pussy to all the metal guys why don't you Ken! :hotjump:

Anyway, sorry guys, 2 of my best friends turned 20 the day after each other, last guys in the group to hit 20 too so we HAD to celebrate.

BRAIN is released now at:
http://www.acmebargig.com/preampus-brain/

I call him Brian, because I can't read properly today.

Well don't worry Scott...I won't mention anything about a hairdo either! :)
Besides, I screwed up and gave you the wrong link to Brain anyways...So, My fault..I'm gonna update it today...

Oh yeah I forgot...He is no longer called our webmaster, Scott has asked that his official title be Webguy, so he is now Scott the WebGuy...

:)

KM

sounds great! will try it soon on some DIs...

so, are any of these able to do a decent rectifier ripoff? ;)

FullStack issue with Sonar maybe fixed. I got it working fine here with Sonar 2 LE, So I sent it to others who have experienced issues. Wanting for the answers and I'm gonna make it available, maybe this evening.

LePou

Metal amps by you guys are amazing, but are you going to make anything more rock sounding, preferably JCM800 or Plexi Marshall ? I have never heard a good Marshall modelling yet. And why not Rangemaster treble booster + Laney Supergroup emulation for those Black Sabbath tones :)

The Laney Rangemaster thing is in the works. Well the Rangemaster is done, but I'm researching the Laney part of it. Does anyone know what actual Amp Iommi used for War Pigs, then what he used for Mob Rules?

KM

The Laney Rangemaster thing is in the works. Well the Rangemaster is done, but I'm researching the Laney part of it. Does anyone know what actual Amp Iommi used for War Pigs, then what he used for Mob Rules?

KM

100 W Laney Supergroup on the early records, no idea about Mob Rules..
Please model Master of Reality or Vol.4 tone, those albums sound so heavy! :Smokin:

Yeah the Splatt Noise gate has not been released yet it is from ABG as well. It will be freeware once released.
Here is the write up..
http://www.acmebargig.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=117

You guys seriously blow my mind....you must seriously work 24/7, and all your shit is usable! I can't say that for any other company that charges tonnes for their shit....:worship: I was just thinking it would be nice to get a freeware gate that works well, and no doubt this will do the trick! :saint:

LePou baby, how's the standalone cab section of the new SoloC coming along? Are we getting the cabs as a separate VST like the preamp, head and so on soon? :D I remember you said it was in beta or something... so how's it goin'? Hate to be naggy but... hell, it's awesome and it's the final missing piece!