Canadian Metal Plugin suite released here!!!

Hey Guys!

This is the latest installment of a new amp...I Have been working on amps to add to our guitar amp suite, GESTALT. Anyways I had a million requests for a HIWATT, an ORANGE, A FENDER and a MARSHALL. So, we all know that don't like to copy amps, but what i did do when creating Preampus, was set in place elements that would allow me to add components of all these classic amps, so here it is Its called Preampus Brain...
PreampusBRAIN.jpg

Anyways, this is due for release today! I'm just waiting for our webmaster to do up the release..

KM

Hey Guys!

This is the latest installment of a new amp...I Have been working on amps to add to our guitar amp suite, GESTALT. Anyways I had a million requests for a HIWATT, an ORANGE, A FENDER and a MARSHALL. So, we all know that don't like to copy amps, but what i did do when creating Preampus, was set in place elements that would allow me to add components of all these classic amps, so here it is Its called Preampus Brain...
PreampusBRAIN.jpg

Anyways, this is due for release today! I'm just waiting for our webmaster to do up the release..

KM

So what you're SAYING is that you're the shit? Is that what you're saying?

Hey Guys!

PreampusBRAIN.jpg

KM

Looks awesome! :D

The new "BRAIN" amp is supposed to b out today, actually I wanted to release it yesterday. But Scott our poor webmaster, feel pity for him guys, he had a B-DAY party last night and is feeling under the weather...LOL!! So, as soon as he joins the realm of the living again, I'm sure he's post it...We also have CYAN Experimental and Whisper Tube coming out as well this week..
KM