Cannibal Corpse vs Carcass

Cannibal Corpse vs Carcass

• Cannibal Corpse

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Carcass

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
dude.,.,ima have to disagree with EVERYONE!.,.,hehe.,.,.i love carcass's guitar work and shit.,.,.but when it comes right down to it.,.,.only Chris Barnes (if he was still in the band) would get me going so fuckin crazy and even though i would get completly raped in their mosh pits, i would still go in them till i bleed.,.,so im gonna say Cannibal FUCKIN Corpse all the way to the bank.,.,.saaa daaa tay!:headbang:

That truly is a hard one. I love them both, but I will side with CARCASS. CANNIBAL is f*ckin' brutal, but CARCASS is pure intelligent mastery. CANNIBAL album covers are definatly cooler.
What surprised me is all the remarks about HEARTWORK (my opinion: it is far better than any other CARCASS album) most of the people I talk to say that NECROTISM.... is their best. But it is good to see all the HEARTWORK fans. If I ever had an album sound that good I'd die happy (after touring for it of course) Up the irons!!

PS. Barns is soo f*ckin' horrible I don't understand why people like him. Six Feet Under (lame as hell) case in point. Corpsegrinder all the way!!!!

Sorry Man I just can't choose one of them, but I think if Carcass were still going on with their 'evolution' Cannibal Corpse would be the one They are far more brutal with each album!!

:mad:

all i havta say is 'Wake up and smell the carcass'...i wish i could every morning....
Let loose the dogs of war...CC are messy, dirty, filthy lyrics that sound like they record in a cave!
And well carcass...from the words of Dino of Fear Factory...Riffage

Originally posted by Anthony
The way of Carcass is the way of unstopable progress in techics and melody from album to an album: all their releases from grindcore to death are interesting and often innovative, videos - interesting and beautiful(especially "No love is lost" and "Heartwork"). The way of Cannibal Corpse is progress till "The Bleeding", and then musical degradation. On "The Bleeding" there are very different songs, you can remember every song apart from others (later albs are like mire: one big deathmetal tracks), there is even acoustic part !

Very true... Necroticism is as brutal as it gets, whereas Heartwork has some amazing riffs...Symphonies of Sickness alone could take on all of CC's albums, whereas CC can never produce a track like This Mortal Coil(Heartwork) or [/i] Rock the Vote (Swansong)[/i]..
But from what I have read, CC were one of the greatest acts live..their sheer intensity forced nonbelievers into being followers!!