cant wait

it is naive and unfortunate people such as yourself that make me sick.. just because your mind is incapable of processing such displays of talent doesnt make it bad. fool,,

Bored said:
it is naive and unfortunate people such as yourself that make me sick.. just because your mind is incapable of processing such displays of talent doesnt make it bad. fool,,

I didn't see that much talent on the Disney Channel.... but maybe I'm CRaZy o_O

Minion520 said:
Well theres something we can all agree on...................I hope......

I'd rather do Lindsay Lohan, but better yet I'd rather get Oprah pregnant and live off her money..... that would be sweet......

Gunhaver said:
i've never seen someone swing and miss on so many jokes, ethereal. be proud of your unique skill

I am thought I am.....my pride comes with being untalented.... but I'm not joking, I'd rather screw Lindsay Lohan, or live off a multimillionare.

If I got my choice of any celebrity, I'd either pick Oprah or Jenna Jameson. If you got Oprah pregant you could live off her money for the rest of your life, Jenna Jameson has skill and expertise in the are of sex that probably isn't compared..... if someone granted this wish but said I had to pic one or the other, it would depend if I had a boner or not..........

I've heard only bits of Porcupine Tree... not really my thing either, but In Absentia looks REALLY interesting.

Anyway, I like Steve Wilson... and especially if an Opeth member is on the next album, I'll definitely check it out.

koolboee cdmo87 said:
I've heard only bits of Porcupine Tree... not really my thing either, but In Absentia looks REALLY interesting.

Anyway, I like Steve Wilson... and especially if an Opeth member is on the next album, I'll definitely check it out.

What are you? Simple? Ok I'm sorry, 'In Absentia' is a wonderful album but I say get 'Up The Downstairs' or 'Signify'. They're masterful........

Minion520 said:
Well theres something we can all agree on...................I hope......

TO BE HONEST I THINK PORCUPINE TREE AREN'T AS GOOD AS MANY PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE. THEY GET BORING FAST AND ONE HAS TO BE IN THE MOOD TO LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC. I THINK THEY ARE QUITE CLICHED IN MY OPINION AND STEVEN WILSON USES TOO MANY EFFECTS IN HIS VOICE BUT THAT IS JUST MY OPINION.

New album update 08-28-2004
Recording and mixing of the new Porcupine Tree album is now effectively complete. As previously announced 14 new songs have been recorded, and only the task of selecting, sequencing and mastering the final running order remains (at least 3 or 4 songs will not make the album and will be held over for issue elsewhere). A 5.1 mix should also be completed in time for a simultaneous release. The as yet untitled album will be worldwide release by Lava/Warners in January.
-from porcupinetree.com

:-D

D1 , i read somewhere that it comes out in january. is that what you heard?