car songs!

Originally posted by Slipknot_isn't_metal
for racing (or road rage for that matter) there is NO better song then metallica's motorbreath!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

"If slipknot isn't metal, then why are they at ozzfest?"

I think anything by WASP is great car music.. I have a mix tape of all sorts of metal I listen to while driving but it's not as good as I thought it'd be =/ I'm thinking I should probably make mix tapes or CDs of certain metal sub genres and pop whichever one in whenever I'm in the mood for it.

Ah, just remembered.. Children Of Bodom's Hatebreeder is probably my favourite album for driving. It's definately the one I've listened to most but I'm not sure whether or not I'd recommend it unless you don't mind getting a speeding ticket or two :lol:

I'm guilty of not reading this entire thread, but my first impression of suggestions would give me an aggressive edge while driving. :D Something that I don't always want. :rolleyes: Like, I was listening to...god, I don't know. It was Opeth and it was loud and I wasn't getting through to this clown in front of me that I had the intention to move faster than him, and I drove up to his left as much as I could and just as I was about to cut him off like he deserved to be and lean on my horn like it was my reason to live, the crushing sounds of Opeth stopped and became tranquil and ahhhh... and I stopped my madness.

Opeth is needed behind the wheel, are you shitting me??? ;)

"Stay with me a while,
Rise above the vile.
Name my final rest,
Poured into my chest."