Car Thread

Yeah, that C3 is probably my least favorite out of the three GM vehicles up there too. But then again Camaro's and Firebird's are my favorite cars. All three of them are tits though. I plan on hunting down a 1980-82 C3 in a few months once i get a little spare change in my pockets. They're priced right and imo are one of the best looking Corvette's.

1980-corvette-2.jpg

517032182.jpg

2851_1374951051_1.jpg

autos_chevrolet_corvette_1982_1982corvettece-3.jpg

Sure, ill send you a PM with a few pics. Don't feel like posting a pic of my actual car with all these haters around here.

Here's a few pic's of my SS Camaro that i got rid of a few months back(which i totally regret, better car than my Vette)...

4YMnikp.jpg

2LLiNFK.jpg

FFwAsxS.jpg

PDnW3LC.jpg

Yeah, that C3 is probably my least favorite out of the three GM vehicles up there too. But then again Camaro's and Firebird's are my favorite cars. All three of them are tits though. I plan on hunting down a 1980-82 C3 in a few months once i get a little spare change in my pockets. They're priced right and imo are one of the best looking Corvette's.

1980-corvette-2.jpg

517032182.jpg

2851_1374951051_1.jpg

autos_chevrolet_corvette_1982_1982corvettece-3.jpg

Sure, ill send you a PM with a few pics. Don't feel like posting a pic of my actual car with all these haters around here.

Here's a few pic's of my SS Camaro that i got rid of a few months back(which i totally regret, better car than my Vette)...

4YMnikp.jpg

2LLiNFK.jpg

FFwAsxS.jpg

PDnW3LC.jpg
Yeah the 70's to early 80's Corvettes are nice. After that they got ugly.

I think I remember you posting pics of your Camaro before, obvs a beast but not my thing. We don't have them over here either.

Nice! I like your old wheels better though.
Cheers. The old mags were just crappy Cragar copies, they were also too big and put the speedo out by like 10kph. I've tried to remove as much tat off it as possible and just get it looking nice a nice somewhat original low cruiser.

I'm actually legitimately interested in seeing pictures of your car. I think I'll be buying a sportscar in 2017.
I agree. Fuck tha haterz man

Also I never got any PM from tb..

Nah .... I'll post picture's of it once its gone. I don't plan on keeping it for too long, hopefully i'll be in one of the new ZL1 Camaro's sometime next year.

I still think elric is omni, and im just not comfortable with sharing a pic of what i'm currently driving with her or some of you other guys. Last thing i want is my car to get keyed or someshit by one of "the haterz"

Last edited:
I thought the payments where a bit high (i was paying $550 a month) and one of my buddies that works at the dealer got me a super good deal on a Stingray($700 a month for a new Stingray is unheard of) so i jumped on it. I totally regret it and if i can go back i would. But hey, some mistakes you just have to live with.

My plan is to be in one of these supercharged bad boy's soon ...

attachment.php

Reactions: MetalAges
you think the C6 is ugly?? Might just be the first person i've heard refer that car as ugly ..
That one looks ok.

But that Vette you didn't like from those pics is a 72 Stingray. :erk:
Hah, so it is.. just shows how badly a horrible set of wheels can ruin a car.

And since you won't post yours, I'm just going to assume it looks something like this:
IMG_8118.JPG

Far from horrible, but yeah i wouldnt put those big ass wheels on that 68 either, but did you fail to realize that the Vette has slicks on the rear and would probably annihilate that Charger if they ever lined up next to each other? nothing wrong with that cars wheels/tires

Anyway, what i am not a fan of is how low that Vette is sitting. ugh

Last edited:
I can't tell from the photo if they're slicks and they're still huge and ugly. And yeah the vette probably won't annihilate anything if it's scraping on the asphalt.

lmao, what in the ...? Its not going to be scraping shit on ANY track or ANY normal type of pavement that you would run a straight line drag race on. It just looks ugly and takes away any chance of it being a regular car that you can drive/cruise around town in.

And the slicks on the rear of a drag beast are supposed to larger than the front. What the hell man, i didnt think i'd be needing to point this shit out to you.

OH MY GOD MAN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EVEN CAR :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No shit the rears are supposed to be bigger on a drag car. That's not a drag beast, it's a trailer queen vette with fuck ugly wheels that's sitting on the ground. How you can even tell that those tyres are slicks is beyond me.