Car Thread

Holy fuck are you really serious? Street regoed and street legal are the same fucking thing, to be legal on the street it has to be registered. In the state you see it there of course it's not street legal, take the fat slicks off it and the chute and you have a daily driver stuck in traffic, hence the fucking rego plates. Don't you know how to take a set of racing tyres off a vehicle for road use?
:lol: do you think i'm fucking talking about funny cars or something? What i was clearly pointing out was that just because a car is registered to be driven on the streets doesn't mean they will remain street legal. Do you not know how this works? That's how 90% of "track cars" get started. I purchase a car from the dealer/get it registered, i take it to my garage and put in work on it. You renew it once a year and no one comes and inspects your car for it either. The car in that video was NOT street legal, one of my cars that i currently own is NOT street legal ... but it is still registered as a regular coupe. If i get pulled over in that car and the officer wants to take a look at my engine or my undercarriage i will probably get a ticket and maybe even have my car towed if he's enough of a prick. Again, you clearly are not familiar with any of these things we're talking about. All i hear is "HEY LOOK I'M AUSTRALIAN AND THIS CAR IS SOLD IN AUSTRALIA SO I KNOW MORE" and "I HATE DEM FAST CARS" lulz. Im still having a good laugh at the fact that you were complaining about a fucking track car needing to have its springs and tires swapped out and that they ride like shit. NOOO WHY IS IT SO STIFF AND ROUGH(like those cars are supposed to be), I WANT MY RACE CAR TO HANDLE AND FEEL LIKE A BUICK lmfao, amazing.

The four door comment had nothing to do with what you are making it out to be. A HSV ute is a 2 door Dunnydoor, built off the same chassis and out of the factory with similar running gear and body. Dunndoors are common taxi's hence put four doors on a ute and they become taxis. I wouldn't have thought such a comment would need to be explained to someone who knew so much about Australian motorsport,
the 4 door comment i exactly what i said. They have 4 door Holden "utes" used for taxis. No one on this planet is buying a HSV Maloo and adding 2 doors and turning it into a taxi. How the fuck do you live in Australia and not know this?

Think about what you are suggesting here. You are trying to tell me that you know more about something that happens in this country, the country that I have lived in all my life, in a sport that I have been around on and off all my life and about machines I worked on and at times owned for both street and track for most of my adult life. Congratulations you win the Internetz!

:lol:

please dont bullshit. You have clearly never tracked a car before in your life, were never involved with motorosports(not that kind at least) and are green as fuck when it comes to this stuff, that's been pretty obvious from your posts. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Your knowledge of other people you don't know is only surpassed by your knowledge of other countries you don't know. But you have already won the Internetz today so you don't need to keep trying.

So Chevy just unveiled the 2020 Silverado HD

2020-silverado-hd-hero.jpg

what. the. fuck. :erk:

It seems like every other Silverado design is a total flunk. They nail one design, and then it's 5 years of something atrocious before they get it right again.

It seems like every other Silverado design is a total flunk. They nail one design, and then it's 5 years of something atrocious before they get it right again.
and i was just starting to warm up to certain trims/packages of the new Silveradoa. And tbh it doesn't look too bad in the top picture but the bottom one? Yikes, looks like the retarded big brother of the F-150.

2020-silverado-hd-hero.jpg

latest

Alas, not the beach shots I wanted but these shall do for now. .

BAm6cvj.jpg

Gracefully accepting my rig at the dealership.

i2nTRYSr.jpg

After some very minor offroad action.

w47d4Rxr.jpg

That sexy grille tho.

lIp5dIPr.jpg

And let's not forget the Type O Negative logo tire cover!

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity