Car Thread

Nice, can't go wrong there my friend.

That's a 93 S-10 project I bought from a buddy of mine. It's pretty much a buttom up rebuild that I sold to another buddy of mine. Right now we're installing a new timing chain, water pump, and transmission filter, and then we're going to install the rest of the new parts and slap the old body parts for now. We'll work on those later since my friend needs the truck asap. We did rhino line the frame rails and the buttom of the cab and fender wells both for looks and to prevent rusting. Bought the truck for $1k, parts and accessories for $400, new wheels for $600, and sold it for $2600, but that's not including the money we'll make from doing the body work. :thumbsup:

Cool. At first I thought it couldn't be an S-10 because it looked big, but then I compared it to the cars and went d'oh.

The Subaru dealership has a 2010 WRX Limited (5-door) that they're trying to move. It's brand new. Just haven't been able to sell it. It's in white, not my first choice, but I think I can get the thing for just over 30k which is a steal.

Bought a car I can be proud of today...finally...2009 Mitsubishi Galant

lFUpx.jpg

Ha! I don't really give a shit about cars, I just know it's way fucking better than my '95 Saturn that recently took a shit on the side of the road, which I got fixed expressly to offer as a trade-in :p I got a good deal on the Galant (under 10,000 bucks with 36 month/36,000 mile warranty; has 53k miles on it, previous owner must have fucking driven the thing cross-country) and it drives like a boss.

also I'm really not that introverted.

I have a sweet (lol) 96' volvo sitting in my driveway on four flats. so sad. want to know why?

let's play the guess Astrum's insurance per year game. seriously, guess

Horrible dude, I wouldn't even bother. Im only paying like $1200 per year for full coverage on my omega truck (Yes KD, thanks for the nickname). Also, I am in AZ, which has higher insurance than many areas of the country due to border proximity and weather.

Our '88 volvo wagon is literally the greatest thing on this earth. The odometer fucking broke at 203k miles :lol: and that was 2 or 3 years ago. There have been no significant repairs whatsoever in the time we've had it, and it is basically a champ. Not sure if it could make long trips over tough terrain, but it sure can take you around town nice and easy. I'm sad we're selling it before we move :( I learned to drive on that thing and I was looking forward to having it as my own