Votes: 21 55.3%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
I realize that this poll may appear slightly biased at first, which it is, so please vote for The Simpsons and we’ll all be on our merry way :D.

Originally posted by Hearse
aghh... too many good cartoons, like: Simpson, Ren & Stimpy, South Park, Futurama....uhh and don't forget Dexter :D

uhhh... can deside... I love them all...

I see Hearse that you enjoy many of televisions finest offerings. While I did contemplate making Ren&Stimpy an option (because it is an awesome show), it then hit me that Ren&Stimpy isn’t The Simpsons.

The vote is allfully close as you might imagine. :eek:

What makes the Simpsons so great is its staying power, something like 13 years when you count the shorts on the Tracey Ulmann show {I would love a compalation of those!}. As good as stuff like Ren & Stimpy was, it only lasted a few episodes.

I guess I'm in the minority - I don't like The Simpsons, so i guess I can't vote.

Recently, I haven't liked too many cartoons. Beavis & Butthead were my favorites in recent times.

Don't get me wrong - i love Simpsons. But i'd have to give the "Best Cartoon" award to PowerPuff Girls. yes, it's a show for 8 year old girls. but it's HILARIOUS!! for example, my favourite episode:
Meet The Beat-Alls
Synopsis: 4 of the PowerPuff girls' worst enemies gather together to beat them... and they do! (Hey! i thought the good guys were supposed to win!?!)
Anyways, the whole episode is laid out like "A Hard Days Night", the story about the Beatles (Get it? Beat-Alls,? Beatles?!?)
It's absolutely hilarious, and just about 70% of the talking is done in reference to Beatles songs. Try to tell me that this is a show made for 8 year old girls!!

Plus, it's really fun to watch high :devil:

To me, a very close 2nd place finish behind the Simps. is Family Guy.

"Marge! Lisa's gonna narc on our stash!"

"Homer, we don't have a stash."

Looks around supiciously: "No....... we...don't......"

I couldn't decide so I voted for all of them. :p Interestingly, the third choice is losing by 1 vote, while the other two are tied. Come on, number 3! :tickled:

Originally posted by Kittarin
Don't get me wrong - i love Simpsons. But i'd have to give the "Best Cartoon" award to PowerPuff Girls. yes, it's a show for 8 year old girls. but it's HILARIOUS!! for example, my favourite episode:
Meet The Beat-Alls
Synopsis: 4 of the PowerPuff girls' worst enemies gather together to beat them... and they do! (Hey! i thought the good guys were supposed to win!?!)
Anyways, the whole episode is laid out like "A Hard Days Night", the story about the Beatles (Get it? Beat-Alls,? Beatles?!?)
It's absolutely hilarious, and just about 70% of the talking is done in reference to Beatles songs. Try to tell me that this is a show made for 8 year old girls!!

Plus, it's really fun to watch high :devil:

ha ha ha yeah I like watching them too. I liked that episode :lol: I also love watching Dexter.

I know that simpson's is all time best cartoon ever to be created I remember when I was like 8 or 9 when they were on the Tracy Ulman show and me and my brother used to stay up and watch them we had lots of laughs :lol: well that's all I hve to say talk to you later :)

The Simpsons is definitely a great cartoon. It doesn't even seem right putting it in the same field as other cartoons like The Simpsons and The Simpsons. I wish I could get the Season 1 DVDs soon and hopefully every other season. :D

I used to watch South Park a lot, but I don't even watch it any more. I guess I just lost interest although they are damn funny. Awww, that reminds me of the huge Cartman doll I have. He's a fat lil bastard.

Family Guy is becoming a favorite of mine as I watch it more and more.

I like Simpsons but I liked it more a couple of years ago. South Park and Ren & Stimpyare both entertaining but I like Dragonball Z. :)
And Kittarin, Final Fantasy VII rulz. I like your avatar!