Cause you Lie, Cheat and Steal

i hate school at the moment.we got the dates of our exams today.
argh!!!my two most important exams(german and history)are in one week,on monday and friday,and if that´s not enough,on wednesday right between is my english-exam!and the people around me...:bah:

Originally posted by Hiljainen
DWD: i know exactly what you mean..:cry:

And moreover i have a lot of hours: 6 hours per day (saturday included), except for tuesday and friday: 9 or 10 hours....

:eek: That's a lot of hours! :eek:

@SonOfAbyss: :lol: It's always cursed.

@Nova: That just sucks. :(

Today, for me, wasn't any better. Got more hugs, but that's not really helping as much as I wish it would. Anyways, I guess I just hate the way everyone else seems to have someone. Well... Not everyone else, but a lot of people. :cry:

I have these violent thoughts too sometimes...
schuss.gif
:p :lol:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42043 :eek:(

I think it's really great that some of the people who posts
in the Nevermore forum has this in their sigs -->

"Rest In Peace- Renske Witzen "Ethereal Sadness"
September 25 1982- August 9 2002

The nevermore board will sorely miss you."

I read her goodbye thread and it made me cry, seeing this
was almost good, cause I wasn't sure if she was alive or not...

I never knew her, it was just a deeply touching part of
ultimatemetal.com. This place is like no other :'o(

:cry: i read that in some people's sigs, but i didn't understand, now i read the thread :cry:

Edit: i was reading the whole thread and it made me remember... last year (school) my architecture teacher told us that he had a lung cancer, so he left school and he came to visit us sometimes until he could. Some months after we knew he died. It all had been so rapid...

I was walking tward the corner of 7th St. and Hennepin Ave. Downtown Minneaopolis when in front of me was a crowd of people. I went over to see what the exitement was about... and a young man had got knocked off his bike and his head was run over by a mtc bus.
The fire department had come to wash all the blood down the drain, and everyone went about thier business. What a weird thing to sit and watch. So I went over to where all these people used to be, and looked at where all this happened, and part's of this guy's brain was still there.
At that moment in time I felt real vagrant in my homelessness to much of society. I was 18 then.

N.S.~I.R.R Tolkien Pipe.

Well, that's one scary thing to have happen to you. I'd be so shocked, I just wouldn't be able to say anything. That is so weird, man.

Well, today was not so great for me, because this one girl I like is in my English class, and she sits in the front row, whereas I sit towards the back. But anyways, I just kept seeing her walk around with guys, and although I know she's not with them, I'd just like to talk to her. And I have, but I want to do it more often. But who knows? Maybe I will soon.

Monday school starts....well, all my region (emilia) starts the 16th...only my school starts monday..:bah: anyway i'm happy to see all my old classmates, though some of them have failed last year so they are no more in my class :cry:

I'm not looking forward to September 11th! First of all I'm
sick of all the fuzz about that day, but it also gives me a
yucky feeling. Something's not right, you know?

But... I like what you've put in your sig DWD! :eek:)

And sometimes small annoying problems annoy the hell
out of me... I'm an egoistic creep.... Next week, at work,
we're supposed to ask for every god damn customer's zip
code!! We're doing a survey on how far people travel to
come shopping! lol. I can only imagine how this will affect
the queues. First of all people never hear what I say, I
have to say things twice, at least, and second they will
start asking questions. It'll take forever and piss me off
SO much. All I want is to get the people out of the store
as fast as possible! lol. ARGH!! hehehe... >:eek:P

Yes, I can't stand the way people keep talking "September 11th!!" I know it was a big day... But what about Pearl Harbor? We didn't have a day for that. It pisses me off.

Thanks. :)

Sounds like a wonderful survey! Well, I hope people actually hear you. Have fun! :D

It's friday 13th tomorrow.........

I shouldn't have know about that; I usually don't know what date it is, but I'll try not thinking about it, so that nothing happends... cause it only does if I think it will! -But I don't think it will..... :)

Self-fulfilling prophecies...hehe. I was born the 13th of the month....Thursday and not Friday, though.