Check this shit!

Oh good god! Won't you leave me alone! Every message board I'm on, you are too!

But seriously, this chick (not you) was crazy (more than you), so I decided enough was enough. Myspace got boring really fast, anyway. Too many psychos and hearing people on this board say that means a lot because we're probably not the most well balanced people in the world.

Yes, and it does seem fishy that a day after I add Blackwater Nymph, I feel like I've had it with myspace.

sknight said:
Oh good god! Won't you leave me alone! Every message board I'm on, you are too!

But seriously, this chick (not you) was crazy (more than you), so I decided enough was enough. Myspace got boring really fast, anyway. Too many psychos and hearing people on this board say that means a lot because we're probably not the most well balanced people in the world.

Yes, and it does seem fishy that a day after I add Blackwater Nymph, I feel like I've had it with myspace.

That hurt.

I think my greatness just made you realize you're wasting your time on the internet, and you should get off your ass and come to Texas to hang with me.

sknight said:
But it's too hot down there. It's still cooollllld up here. The best shows are in NYC anyway. I mean, Kreator is coming to my town and playing that night. How can I want to miss that?

Point. I used to go to NYC every three months, I haven't been back in a few years though. I miss the city, funnest place ever. :cry:

sknight said:
You mean "Chitterlings" and 'yo black-eyed peas?

MMMM MMMMM MMMMMMMM! DAMN!

Black to the Future was a great flick, by the way.

My friend bought a computer from a friend of a friend (who happens to be a stripper) so I cleaned up all of that guy's files for him. Going through his music, I found a song called "Cornbread, Fish & Collard Greens". 30 minutes later I stopped laughing.

Random Beard said:
Did you listen to it?

Yeah. That guy had some interesting music on his computer. Lots of gospel albums. Then it would be followed by a song called "Niggas, Hos, Pimps, Playas and Bitches" or something. Apparently there's some new beverage called Crunk Juice as well.

...I once saw a van with the company name on the side:Tyrone's Fried Chicken, Catering for parties, weddings, and funerals...

BlackwaterNymph said:
HA! There's a place on the way to Austin here that is a Fireworks Shack/Steakhouse. Welcome to Texas.
I've always wanted to have meat while/before/during the act of blowing things up.