Chidlren Of Bodom A Racist Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missiles said:
zapato.jpg
oh lord the madness i created :lol:

Why would Alexi be racist because he was a boyfriend or husband of Kimberly Goss and she is of Korean asian origin if I am not mistaken.
Who cares if a band is racist or not. Just go enjoy the music.

First and mostly MetalWarheart666, has a right to ask the question! My answer would be NO, if you hate all living things equaly much you cannot be racist, specist earthist or what ever. Finnland per overview do not have many "blacks" or immigrants, it is their politics. But this in NO WAY means that they are racists. (though one might wonder)

My question to you, young egghead, would be this... COB love to tour in Japan, it is their favorite venue. Alexi had a Korean GF (wife?). These guys go around the world delivering ass kickings to people of all shades and colors so.. Would this be the way of people whom could'nt stand to be around "non Ariens"?

shoe16.jpg

Or scotland, Racist fucks, anti scottish.... LOL!

THis thread is dumb as fuck. and i'm sure alexi would kick each and everyone of our asses for taking the time to even read it.

didnt they cover a sepultura song. . .and guess what. . .theres a black man in sepeltura if im not mistaken. . .*

*if the jackson catalog is right, that is. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.