Children Of Bodom - Guitar Clinics, Playthroughs, Lessons, etc.

I’ve never seen either of these, don’t know if there’s more out there:

He’s in the preview of the November 2015 video, but only on the cover of April 2011 issue (maybe that’s the RRF 2011 video released later in the year?)

https://youngguitar.jp/yg/yg-201104

https://youngguitar.jp/yg/yg-201511

November 2015 should be IWC licks, as he is on the DVD.
April 2011 is indeed only a cover issue and some other stuff. I think the one I have for RRF licks is September 2011. It's with Dir En Grey, I think

Where is this from? Is there a longer version?

I need to correct myself, this is not from May 2008. It is from a special issue.

Anyway, on to the actual May 2008 issue. It's footage from NAMM 2008. I am sure that many of you have seen a similar video already with terrible quality though. This one contains the same songs but maybe on a different day/time slot?

Here is the video:

And as a little teaser - I will upload some other cool stuff this month if everything goes well (some that has been avalaible for a long time but in terrible quality and some new stuff). I will post here when I have received and uploaded it.

Last edited:
Awesome! This alternative take is actually an old favorite of mine. Also, love the weird silly intro :lol:

" Alexi Laiho Guitar Lesson Classical Bach Exercise "

" Alexi Laiho - You're better off dead (pre-solo + solo) "

Some more Riffs from You're Better Off Dead, Guitar World 2005 (July)
The quality is terrible and you want to know why? Because the original files from Guitar World are in 240p.

More stuff will be coming

Reactions: rj rl and Sany
As promised, some more stuff (still not everything)

Young Guitar 2006 in (way) better quality:

Young Guitar 2013

Young Guitar 2015

Reminder for the Young Guitar Uploads by their YouTube Channel: According to their title, these will only be up for a 'short' time.

Reactions: rj rl and <Arcane>