Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

Man Trivium sux and everything but they dont need to be spat on. anyways i was at the van show and some kid said he was gunan steal the trivum guitar after the show break them and run soooo he went to go ...there was a clear path to the peopl taking the guitars off the stage and hes like shit the crowd is to heavy and im like ur a fag so haha w/e

just go to the back until there done then have some fun when Cob Plays

*sigh*

This night was fucking hilarious. haha..

Trivium sucked. Too bad I have to sit through them and some other mediocre bands during In Flames. Not that In Flames doesn't sound mediocre themselves right now, but I heard they'll be playing some old stuff.

I just want to repeat what someone else said. If it's not cool to say how much you think a band sucks then don't say how much you think they rule. Simple as that.

It should work both ways.

i just now remembered my friends and i got our pictures taken by some lady, she gave us these roadrunner united keychain things and took our pictures. I wonder what happend to those pics?

Oh and i love how a fucking metalcore singer was telling the audience that we were not metal. ha!

The Bringer said:
I just want to repeat what someone else said. If it's not cool to say how much you think a band sucks then don't say how much you think they rule. Simple as that.

It should work both ways.
Yes.

And it's also not cool to do that *points to the first post* to a band, no matter how much you hate them or how badly they suck.

Trivium are a fucking talented band who make excellent music. To the people who booed them...I wipe my ass with your opinions.

If you don't like a band, then fuck off and get a beer or something. Don't stand there and ruin it for people who want to watch them.

Bunch of fucking idiots.

Drexyl said:
Trivium are a fucking talented band who make excellent music. To the people who booed them...I wipe my ass with your opinions.

If you don't like a band, then fuck off and get a beer or something. Don't stand there and ruin it for people who want to watch them.

Bunch of fucking idiots.

::AHEM::
Let me repeat what I just said:

If it's not cool to say how much you think a band sucks then don't say how much you think they rule. Simple as that.

Now for a reply.

Yeah you know, it isn't nice to boo them but what are you going to do? You cannot stop tons and tons of booing people. I did what you said. I went and got a beer and hung out with members of Amon Amarth. Going away is the mature thing to do.

Drexyl said:

Bunch of fucking idiots.

DAAMMNNNN, you sure told us.

Congratulations you like Trivium, nobody cares. They still suck balls.

I second Bringer on that saying-how-much-you-like-or-hate-a-band-isn't-cool thing. Fuck, why do you guys keep trying to start a completely pointless and neverending discussion about which bands you fucking like or dislike? Call me stupid, but i just don't see what the point is.

After reading all 10 pages, I have yet found a legitimate reason to HATE the band. I came in here on page 8, and did not sit there and spew how much I like Trivium, or dislike the other bands, I pointed out the complete important parts.

They did not deserve the disresrepect they encountered that night. Again, nobody deserves to be spit on, or disrespected when they are doing what they love, whether you agree or not, you shouldn't sit there and waste the time of the people that actually do like the band, by ruining the perfomance for them because you're just a typical asshole.

If you don't like the band, don't watch, but don't sit there and talk trash about them either.

Ninju said:
After reading all 10 pages, I have yet found a legitimate reason to HATE the band. I came in here on page 8, and did not sit there and spew how much I like Trivium, or dislike the other bands, I pointed out the complete important parts.

They did not deserve the disresrepect they encountered that night. Again, nobody deserves to be spit on, or disrespected when they are doing what they love, whether you agree or not, you shouldn't sit there and waste the time of the people that actually do like the band, by ruining the perfomance for them because you're just a typical asshole.

If you don't like the band, don't watch, but don't sit there and talk trash about them either.

just shut the fuck up ok

well la dee fucking da....
i think we all just have too much free time on our hands, and it shows by commenting on threads like these
me included haha
the time between good bands gives me an excuse to talk with people/bands and take a trip to the bar :)

Enemy242 said:
just shut the fuck up ok
Hah, i'm glad you have something constructive to say. Sorry if I've outdone it here, but after 10 pages, I have yet to see a valid argument.

All I see is the same people, and all they have to say is "Trivium sucks balls". I'm sure you all very valid points as to why that is.

I also find no reason to "shut the fuck up". I have just as much right to voice myself as you, the only difference is I have actual things to stay instead of blunt and blatent outward bashing.
:OMG:

Ninju said:
Hah, i'm glad you have something constructive to say. Sorry if I've outdone it here, but after 10 pages, I have yet to see a valid argument.

All I see is the same people, and all they have to say is "Trivium sucks balls". I'm sure you all very valid points as to why that is.

I also find no reason to "shut the fuck up". I have just as much right to voice myself as you, the only difference is I have actual things to stay instead of blunt and blatent outward bashing.
:OMG:

no, no, just shut the fuck up now ok thanks.

I haven't made my valid reason for not liking the band.

They play metalcore. I have 2 Lamb of God albums I don't like them. I have listened to All That Remains, That other remains band and Trivium. MORE than just one song and I don't like it. I DON'T LIKE METALCORE. So I state:

"I, THE BRINGER, DO NOT LIKE TRIVIUM BECAUSE THEY PLAY METALCORE AND I DO NOT LIKE METALCORE."

I think that is a valid reason for not liking them. I also don't like traditional death metal so I don't like Cannibal Corpse. I think they sound horrible and I just cannot get into the music. Same fucking reason as to why I don't like Trivium. I can't get into that style of music so I don't like them!

The Bringer said:
I haven't made my valid reason for not liking the band.

They play metalcore. I have 2 Lamb of God albums I don't like them. I have listened to All That Remains, That other remains band and Trivium. MORE than just one song and I don't like it. I DON'T LIKE METALCORE. So I state:

"I, THE BRINGER, DO NOT LIKE TRIVIUM BECAUSE THEY PLAY METALCORE AND I DO NOT LIKE METALCORE."

I think that is a valid reason for not liking them. I also don't like traditional death metal so I don't like Cannibal Corpse. I think they sound horrible and I just cannot get into the music. Same fucking reason as to why I don't like Trivium. I can't get into that style of music so I don't like them!
Sounds good to me, but personally do you find that a reason to disrespect and spit at them? Personally?