Christmas, Navidad, Noël, Weihnachten, Natale...

+VictimOfTheNight+

Aug 9, 2006
OH HI!

hgjfkjskla.gif

...BOOO, lil' joke! :p

Seriously, now... I wanted to name this thread writing "Christmas" in different languages, and I used an online translator for the ones I don't know, sooo if I did mistakes, I apologize in advance! :loco:

And well this is a Christmas thread I wanted to make for this year... 2009, woooo!

Although I am a bit sorry, because this is the second Christmas thread I made, the first was done years ago when I joined the forum, but I didn't know whether to bump it or make a new one... so I thought I'd make a new thread, so you'd all have the chance to bash on me and tell me stuff like "don't click on 'new thread' when it ain't needed, you ****!". XD
Well, after all those days in which autumn's colours around us were so warm...

warmcoloursofautumn.png

...the colder times came and say hi, you know it is gonna be Christmas soon!

nataleg1.jpg

If you accept this thread, it can be used to exchange XMas wishes, to post your stories/your traditions/pictures and to talk about anything Christmas-related... so if you will participate in it, thank you!

If you will end up hating this thread, then...

dontlook.jpg

..and walk away! :mad:
Nah, I joke! (I just wanted to post that pic because it makes me laugh!)

And for those who still believe Santa Claus exists...

fatherchristmas.jpg

...yeah, as you can see, he's getting ready to give ya your presents... make sure your letter is ready and you sent it to him! :p

Now, here's my early wishes for you all... Merry Christmas by me!

And by these cuties too...

merrychristmascats.gif

I think I'll make my Christmas tree soon, in these days... if it turns out nicely, I might take some pics too and show you. :cool:

I must admit it was your avatar's fault too, I noticed the Santa hat when I saw it... it kind of inspired me to make the thread!

Me.. rry.. Christ.. Mas..

Fuck santa, we have never got presents from santa (we do have the tree and nice deco and stuff but we just don't celebrate christmas, yeah a dinner but that's it) but anyway merry christmas and a happy fucking new year to y'all.

Still, early much? :loco:

IT'S DECEMBER FFS IT'S CHRISTMAS :mad:

Out of snus? :lol:

Do you use portion snus or lös snus btw? I saw you posting a pic with portion snus but I would swear you were using lös snus in one of your vids.. :Smokin:

@ Victim well when it's december I'm thinking of firework, but I won't be able to buy any on 27th or 28th, maybe even 29th in my country. Can't wait :)

Out of snus? :lol:

Do you use portion snus or lös snus btw? I saw you posting a pic with portion snus but I would swear you were using lös snus in one of your vids.. :Smokin:

@ Victim well when it's december I'm thinking of firework, but I won't be able to buy any on 27th or 28th, maybe even 29th in my country. Can't wait :)

FUCK YEAH FIREWORKS. I actually have some left from last year :oops:

And I normally use løs snus, but since i'm going to school I have to use portion. As it's easier to handle/hide.

you know wen you're in cobot for too long, wen you know Eli is going to do a xmas thread and Nerve is going to do "your top xxxx cds" :p

anyway, Feliz Natal for y'all! here's a xmas tune:

and xmas kitty

xmas+kitty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FUCK YEAH FIREWORKS. I actually have some left from last year :oops:

And I normally use løs snus, but since i'm going to school I have to use portion. As it's easier to handle/hide.

What the cunt, snus is illegal there? My teacher gave snus to anyone who wanted lol, he had towers of it in his office

What the cunt, snus is illegal there? My teacher gave snus to anyone who wanted lol, he had towers of it in his office

Yeah it's liek "OMG U SNUS THATS ILLEGAL BECAUSE IT INTERRUPTS EDUCATION"

Doesn't make sense. Next time i'll light up a cigarette in the classroom.

Ah yeah, I understand that... I love fireworks too! Just, we need to be careful with them, you know. :)

I already bought 16 Disney DVDs to celebrate.
F*ckin' A. :kickass:

you know wen you're in cobot for too long, wen you know Eli is going to do a xmas thread and Nerve is going to do "your top xxxx cds" :p

anyway, Feliz Natal for y'all! here's a xmas tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDZSClcEnwA
You're right... :lol:
But hm, at least last year I didn't make one... saved, you were. XD
And don't know if I'm the only one, but that vid won't play for me. =/

and xmas kitty

xmas+kitty.jpg
Aww. :)

Still, early much? :loco:

its 3 weeks away, how is that early? Most people do their shopping Octobre/November these days to avoid the rush. Speaking of which, I haven't started. : /

But yay Christmas thread! Christmas is awesome, its were we all get really cool presents, and its too cold outside for the bums to stay alive...so they literally fuck off or die.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8737160 said:
Seriously, now... I wanted to name this thread writing "Christmas" in different languages, and I used an online translator for the ones I don't know, sooo if I did mistakes, I apologize in advance! :loco:
And BTW, you forgot our jew friends and their Hanouka.

Well, I ordered some stuff on the web : a book, brown leather journal, some makeup... I still have $$ to spend from my old US account. So this year I'm gonna buy me some gifts ! :mad:

I'm supposed to start shoppng for christmas tomorrow. My bf wants us to have better cellphones, so I guess i'll have that for christmas (Nokia ones for sure).

There's only my parents and I this christmas, but we're used to it. My sister's always abroad.

Oh and that ugly Santa is my avatar for christmas :)

^ Well I suppose you're the kind of person who shops on December 24th at 6.

Nah I'm usually done by the 22nd :p My family used to go to Toronto on the 24th to see some kind of show, then to dinner, but we haven't done that in 2 years now, as everyone is scattered around and whatnot. Lsat one we saw was Queen presents We Will Rock You, which was fucking spacelazerquest awesome.

Last year we ate at Mandarin in London, I think we're doing the same this year, new tradition!?! :D

Then my dads side of the family is mainly step-peoples I see three-four times a year, and there are lots of children which i dislike, but the food is fantastic and one of my step-brothers plays tabletop RPGs :p.