Christmas, Navidad, Noël, Weihnachten, Natale...

No I mean, it's totally ok. That's a good thing. You're a sweet person, it's rare and must be claimed.
Nah, no worries... I was just messing around.
I really do believe we can't all get along, to be honest. That'd be unnatural. :)
But thank you!

I wuv Eli

And I want my Charlie to have a santa hat :)
Aw, thank you! :) <3
And I'll be honest, I had to google the meaning of "wuv" because I didn't know it yet... I sooo s*ck. :lol:

And... could this hat be ok?

santahatleopardfnte.jpg

:p

Yay for Christmas threads!
And yeah, it's almost my favourite time of year as well, though nothing can beat summer, just because of the, well, epic holidays. :p
And it hardly feels exciting anymore, since I don't even remember when we last got some serious snow for Christmas, but the atmosphere is charming indeed.
My only frustration is that I somehow never get to give nice presents to people around me. I always end up giving them chocolates, candles or Christmas ornaments. *shrugs*

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;8739285 said:
Nah, no worries... I was just messing around.
I really do believe we can't all get along, to be honest. That'd be unnatural. :)
But thank you!

Aw, thank you! :) <3
And I'll be honest, I had to google the meaning of "wuv" because I didn't know it yet... I sooo s*ck. :lol:

And... could this hat be ok?

santahatleopardfnte.jpg

:p

He'd look perfect in that :D

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;8739971 said:
I don't either... CoCa Cola is better! But Sprite is pure win (for me). :heh:

Haha i agree :D I think i'd prefer Coca Cola over sprite, but norwegian "Julebrus" is best ^^

It's Christmas Soda :D

_julebrustest_669255a.jpg

Mmm :D You should taste it sometime, but you'd have to get to central Norway, as its the only place you can get it :/

It's Christmas Soda :D

_julebrustest_669255a.jpg

Mmm :D You should taste it sometime, but you'd have to get to central Norway, as its the only place you can get it :/

Ahhh, I get it now... looks like a cutie!

Haha, then someday... I will travel and reach Norway, taste it, and if I'll like it, then I'll steal all the bottles of it that you can find! :cool: :p

Well, that or... send meeee some! :lol: *jokes*

You know, eli, today is actually the REAL holliday... Santaclaus is a sham!
"Sinterklaas is the basis for the North American figure of Santa Claus. It is often claimed that during the American War of Independence the inhabitants of New York City, a former Dutch colonial town (New Amsterdam) which had been swapped by the Dutch for Suriname, reinvented their Sinterklaas tradition, as Saint Nicholas was a symbol of the city's non-English past" says wikipedia.
In conclusion i have developped my own idea of how sinterklaas turned into santaclaus: Sinterklaas is a magical man coming from both Spain and Turkey :zombie:. He is tall and skinny, has a big white beard and has a red mitre like this one:
300px-sinterklaas_20_29532k.jpg

He travelled to New Amsterdam (now NY) but when he died, there was no tall, skinny man to take his place, because all Americans are short and fat. Because of the constant hurricanes in the US, they lost Sinterklaas' mitre (bishop's hat) in a whirlwind. So the new Sinterklaas got a sleeping hat, that at least had similar colours. As the Americans were speach-impaired, they bastardized Sinterklaas into Santaclaus. To support this heavy man a horse (like Sinterklaas) was not strong enough, so he was given a herpes-infected moose instead. Due to racial conflicts Black Petes were no longer used in the US, and replaced by elves (read: little slave-children).

:lol: isnt it like this about everything? Christmas is a sham, religions are a clusterfuck of insanity historywise. Nothing makes sense, yet somehow we celebrate it :p

But hey, at least we get some vacations lol