Chuck Schuldiner

Which drummer do you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demiurge said:
Stormwatch, why do you think it follows from the fact that I am responding to you that I am attempting to entertain you? Your question is irrational.

Could you please stick to the subject at hand? I said that Possessed released a demo called "Death Metal" in 1984. I said that this topic exists to allow idolators to fellate Chuck Schuldiner without offering any musical discussion whatsoever beyond "my favorite album is..." Do you dispute my points? If not, shut up.

My question is irrational? Wasn't it irrational to say you hurt my feelings Mr. Data/Daneel Olivaw? Play the part of a robot when it suits you then dafty.

I don't see how this topic exists for people to suck Chuck's dick (or, in your parlance, to "fellate him"). If I like Death, how does it mean I want to blow his corpse? Your point is irrational and irrelevant.
So shut up and fellate me.

My question is irrational? Wasn't it irrational to say you hurt my feelings Mr. Data/Daneel Olivaw?

Read your initial response. It's an ad hominem. You don't argue that this topic produced an interesting discussion or comment on the Possessed demo. Your post is an emotional outburst. My reply was not irrational.

Play the part of a robot when it suits you then dafty.

I don't see how this topic exists for people to suck Chuck's dick (or, in your parlance, to "fellate him"). If I like Death, how does it mean I want to blow his corpse? Your point is irrational and irrelevant.

The irony is overwhelming. I doubt you will understand why, but I'm sure one of your superiors will get it.

Demiurge said:
Read your initial response. It's an ad hominem. You don't argue that this topic produced an interesting discussion or comment on the Possessed demo. Your post is an emotional outburst. My reply was not irrational.

The irony is overwhelming. I doubt you will understand why, but I'm sure one of your superiors will get it.

Well, let's wait on one of my superiors arriving then, because I need someone to wake me up after yet another of your boring posts.
BTW, did anyone ever tell you how intelligent you think you are?

Carcassian said:
Q: Is it a pre-requisite to reply to posts on this board in a fashion befitting Philosophy 101 ?

Why do you ask - because I said ad hominem? Do you think students write things as lurid as "if chuck schuldiner were alive, would you blow him?" in philosophy classes?

Demiurge said:
Why do you ask - because I said ad hominem? Do you think students things as lurid as "if chuck schuldiner were alive, would you blow him?" in philosophy classes?

No - because you're a cock. And your sentence doesn't make sense you stupid bastard.

Ah ha! You edit it, but TOO LATE little man!! :lol:

No.

The whole utterance:

"Read your initial response. It's an ad hominem. You don't argue that this topic produced an interesting discussion or comment on the Possessed demo. Your post is an emotional outburst. My reply was not irrational."

reads like the kind of stuff I was forced to write during the completion of my degree in Philosophy. I found it dull in the context of an academic study of the subject. I find it deeply, deeply tedious during a discussion on music.

I repeat: I found your point on Possessed of merit. I am not arguing against you on that. I am saying that an argument based on logic, around whether or not anonymous people posting on an internet message board are "fellating" a dead death metal musician is, at best, an utter waste of time.

Jesus, you people are fucking touchy.

I repeat: I found your point on Possessed of merit. I am not arguing against you on that.

Okay.

I am saying that an argument based on logic, around whether or not anonymous people posting on an internet message board are "fellating" a dead death metal musician is, at best, an utter waste of time.

I don't need to argue it. Just read the topic. My case makes itself.

Carcassian said:
No.

The whole utterance:

"Read your initial response. It's an ad hominem. You don't argue that this topic produced an interesting discussion or comment on the Possessed demo. Your post is an emotional outburst. My reply was not irrational."

reads like the kind of stuff I was forced to write during the completion of my degree in Philosophy. I found it dull in the context of an academic study of the subject. I find it deeply, deeply tedious during a discussion on music.

I repeat: I found your point on Possessed of merit. I am not arguing against you on that. I am saying that an argument based on logic, around whether or not anonymous people posting on an internet message board are "fellating" a dead death metal musician is, at best, an utter waste of time.

Jesus, you people are fucking touchy

Nah , he's just a prick.

Stormwatch said:
No - because you're a cock. And your sentence doesn't make sense you stupid bastard.

Ah ha! You edit it, but TOO LATE little man!! :lol:

Brilliant. I omitted a word then edited it in before anyone pointed out my error. Clearly, I am an idiot and you got me good. A thousand :rolleyes: should be posted after this sentence.

Demiurge said:
Brilliant. I omitted a word then edited it in before anyone pointed out my error. Clearly, I am an idiot and you got me good. A thousand :rolleyes: should be posted after this sentence.

Heh, this guy isn't a prick.

He's just a little tense.

Relax my man, relax. :headbang:

Oh just fuck off and eat another thesaurus Demiurge. If it makes you any less happy - which it will - you are not any more intelligent than me. You just post like an English teacher.
On a metal forum that's just out of place and boring. If you are happy to continue this silly argument so am I. Hopefully some moderator will see our futility (especially yours) and lock the thread. :)

"Hey Alex, what the fuck is that noise?"

"Ha ha." (Scott's laugh at that point is classic).

Stormwatch said:
Having a Death avatar makes you a douchebag? :err:

Look buddy, you're talking to a guy whose avatar is Waldo from Family Matters. I have a right to call people douchebags.

Cythraul said:
Look buddy, you're talking to a guy whose avatar is Waldo from Family Matters. I have a right to call people douchebags.

On which, I have only two questions.

1) Who is Waldo?

2) What is Family Matters?

1) Waldo is the negro in my avatar. He was in the show Family Matters.

2) Family Matters is a great show.

What was the defining ergon of Waldo? How was his personality defined?

He looks like a multi-faceted, deeply interesting character that speaks to us of the human condition. I must know more.

Stormwatch said:
So, then - YOU think your avatar is hilarious.
No one else does.
Your point IS???

No actually I don't think it's hilarious. I don't know where you got that from. Anyway, you're an idiot.

edit: jesus christ how was that even an adequate response to my post? The guy merely asked me who Waldo was and I answered him. You're seriously fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.