Clothes n shit.

Apr 3, 2007
In Paradisium
I was determined to post a thread that hasn't been created yet...I don't think. Anyhow, I know some people are crazy about the way they dress themselves and such, so describe your style and the way you dress, post pics of your band T-shirts, etc, etc. Have fun and be merry:p

right now i have an 8 year old bright orange nike shirt with holes in it and some burns from when I spilt ash on myself, and pyjamas.

I dont know if I have a style :S.
Hooded sweatshirts, zipper hoodies, tshirts, jeans, green-cargoes. thats pretty much all I have.

Im going to see if I can remember every band shirt I have.

-AYDY Hoodie
-Rush Hoodie
-Metallica Hoodie that Ripped up like 3 weeks afer I got it because it was made by a 4 year old chinamen.
-Sonata Arctica Zipper Hoodie (For sake of Revenge cover on the back)
-Metallica Master of Puppets T-shirt
-Metallica Metal Up Your Ass T-shirt
-Pantera T-shirt
-CoB Somthign Wild T-shirt
-Profugs Mortis T-shirt
-Ozzy Blizzard of Oz T-shirt
-Dragonforce Vally of the Damned T-shirt
-Megadeth T-shirt (General Vikk, with the missiles and shit)
-Rush Tour 1978 T-shirt (<3)

Fuck, im sure I have more.

good job being original....NOT

and there was JUST a thread about this....god you retard

Hahah :rofl: You're parents must suck to have brought you up as such a cunt...But hey what can you expect from a 13 year old who hasn't finished puberty :lol:

Jeans, band shirts ( althrought I dislike it nowadays, I don't feel the need to show-off bands I like, yeah, I'm gr1m), mostly clothes that can be considered fashion but that i pay almost nothing 'cause there is no brand. And black socks(gr1m).

I was determined to post a thread that hasn't been created yet...I don't think. Anyhow, I know some people are crazy about the way they dress themselves and such, so describe your style and the way you dress, post pics of your band T-shirts, etc, etc. Have fun and be merry:p

well if you must know, i weat "normal" stuff lol, like jeans and t-shirts, mainly black t-shirts, but i have a few green, red, blue ones as well. and my jeans are blue and black and i have a pair of black combats...shoes, i wear combat boots and skate shoes sometimes(black) and jackets/coats, i have a denim vest, a black coat, a leather coat and a few coats i wear in rainy/windy days, and they are all gray or blue.
and thats about it really :)
oh yea, i also have a chain wallet...always wear it ^^

Right now I'm wearing that sexy as hell Blind Guardian tube top I got on ebay. I'll post pictures of my fantastic boobs/curves/testicles/stomach/legs/eyes/arms later

:erk:

Hahah :rofl: You're parents must suck to have brought you up as such a cunt...But hey what can you expect from a 13 year old who hasn't finished puberty :lol:

george-bush-tells-america-fuck-you.jpg