COB Miscellaneous

Does anyone has the good version of Lil' Blood Red Ridin' Hood (the one with the drum solo in the beginning) in good quality? I found it a couple of years ago a shitty quality one, but since every rip off on the internet are wrong... I'm considering to buy an origi CD HCDR just for this, but if someone has it in mp3 and could send me in PM or somehow, I would be really pleased!:worship:

The drum solo comes after YBOD in any self-respecting quality version of the album. Also, if you're such a great fan and want it so bad, it will only cost you 3 beers or a couple palinkas next weekend to get the CD as original, and it's worth it.

It's beyond me how you can't see it :lol: What Alexander, it's clearly Alexi - look at the nose, look at the mouth shape (which Alexi has a distinctive one), it's him from the future.
laiho-alexi-image.jpg

"I play Heavy Metal music like Children of Bodom, Lamb of God, Machine Head, and Slipknot" © some random dude in pick discussion

Interesting :D

10 Amazing Death Metal vocalists you can actually understand video. Guess who is in the list?

Last edited by a moderator: