COB should headline ozzfest

Trent said:
Everyone on this thread are talking about Dimmu and Sabbath... What about Lamb of God... I picked up their CD at MusicWorld like 3 months ago and they fucking ROCK

I second that.

But seeing Slayer do anything but headline sucks.

Yeah, how do you know?? Anyway, that's part of being a good drinker....I mean, to throw up, and start drinking again.

Moonshine! hehe, good ol' fashioned mash liquor'll clean out the tummy REAL quick. And for the longest time i wasn't a big puker at ALL; i could hold down anything; till one day i discovered what happened when you mix 12 shots of Jager, 2 shots of Jameson, a Red Death(and a big one, roughly 3 shots of shit in that), a Vampire(a couple more shots, another vodka drink), bits of other people's random drinks and a plate of hot wings can do to you.
I was literally face down in a gutter for awhile as the taxi just pulled away leaving me there. :lol: That was a metal night. Roughly 20 shots in about 2 hours in a gal whose but 125 pounds isn't bad i have to say. And no, i didnt' pass out. :D

Now, back to the topic after booze talk, :D I'd still like to see CoB on Ozzfest. Hell, that'd kick some ass; a main stage of Ozzy, CoB, and like Death Angel or some other good ol' thrash band would be great.