COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

None there were plenty of people with cameras but none must have taken videos. There are two 30 second clips on youtube of it but you cant make out a word and its bad quality. Our Unholy Alliance was at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium and the stage was nice a big and the sound was excellent. the only bad thing was that the stage seemed lower to floor level so you had to be taller then the guy infront of you to really see the band.

I had to come on here and give proper credit where it is due. I just got home from the Nokia Theater in NYC. I am a huge Amon Amarth fan and have to be honest when I say I know very little of CoB. CoB were unbelievable and I plan on getting to know them in the very near futire. After tonight's show they gained a new fan in me. Props to CoB on a killer show in NYC!!!

I had to come on here and give proper credit where it is due. I just got home from the Nokia Theater in NYC. I am a huge Amon Amarth fan and have to be honest when I say I know very little of CoB. CoB were unbelievable and I plan on getting to know them in the very near futire. After tonight's show they gained a new fan in me. Props to CoB on a killer show in NYC!!!

Good to hear you liked them, i was there, first row, got a drumstick from them, wohoo :headbang:

Anyone know where we can find that video alexi was filming? i should be on it haha:OMG:

Anyone remember the full setlist from the NYC show? Gonna be writing up a full show review for it (with lots of pictures) but I didn't have it in me to take down the setlist.

Hate Me
Children of Decadence/Chokehold
Sixpounder
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet
Mask of Sanity/Dead Night Warrior
Angels Don't Kill
Children of Bodom
Needled 24/7
Bodom Beach Terror
In your Face
Downfall

:)

Hate Me
Children of Decadence/Chokehold
Sixpounder
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet
Mask of Sanity/Dead Night Warrior
Angels Don't Kill
Children of Bodom
Needled 24/7
Bodom Beach Terror
In your Face
Downfall

:)

Thanks. I'm gonna try and put up some sample pictures for everyone here today since I doubt I'll have time to publish my full review of the show for a week or so :)

Yea totally post pictures from last night, i couldnt carry around a camera in that crowd, used my phone a few times tho. To bad they didn't throw anything towards me, wish i could have reached Jaska when he came down to the crowd. Hopefully next time.

@Nikki: Do you mean after the show? Like, Alexi had several security people with him to protect his divine rockstar ass from all the poor, normal people around? Sorry, but I'm a little pissed off.

Closest place to my area is Minneapolis. But I'd have to cross a border and lost all my ID recently haha.

Set list for last night in MTL anyone?

I'm going tonight, and I have a feeling they won't be playing the same stuff. It's time for some "Towards Dead End" tonight! Although, not at the expense of 'Children of Bodom'.

Hopefully they drop some songs off the new album tonight.

Kissing the Shadows, TDE and COB would make my night.

Set list for last night in MTL anyone?

I'm going tonight, and I have a feeling they won't be playing the same stuff. It's time for some "Towards Dead End" tonight! Although, not at the expense of 'Children of Bodom'.

Hopefully they drop some songs off the new album tonight.

Kissing the Shadows, TDE and COB would make my night.

same set since the begining of the tour, amazing show last night, the floor was insane

Cheers !
PowerMaiden