COBOT: the Album

I decided to download this last night and give it a chance, wasn't really impressed, I suppose pretty decent for an online collaboration, however Warhearts track I thought was excellent, so kudos. Ill give it another listen in sometime when Financial Accounting isn't consuming my life.

I had some good melodies in my head today at work and was totally satisfied with them but then I realized that all of them were in some Sinergy or Bodom songs....
But I've made an absolute killer riff today and I think - or i know that this riff isn't in any Sinergy or Bodom songs!
:lol:

"So cool! Oh wait,..that's Hate Me!"

And dude, I want to hear that killer riff :p

And Dave, that Sonic Altar band has some pretty awesome songs!
Voted.

Thanks dude, but i'm gonna try with protools which i am downloading right now, but otherwise thanks :D

Ok, whatever you feel like :)

I'm definetly in. I got a half finished song just waiting to be re-recorded and refined. Now with better tone! :)

Shall I work on those leads or will you go on yourself now that you have time? If I'm to do them I want to do it with time and nail them this time instead of having them sloopy like last time :lol:

I'll do it again, I suppose. I wanna write a song similar to Sylosis but I'm gonna fail. :erk:

Nah, I think you pretty much can, let's see where you get. I won't be much of a surprise now that you know my style I think :lol: I'll try to make it less vocal-oriented this time or get someone to sing if it turns out like that :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I will. I'll make a special War Of Razors like riff for you to go nuts :lol:

BTW as I tend to be quite retarded when it comes to trying new stuff with sound I tried equing my song AFTER sending it, and I ended up liking it way more, so anyone interested in having it and comparing/telling me if you think it's an improvement or not?

Oh and BTW, I already have 2 riffs for my new song :kickass: They went out pretty thrash-death again :lol: But somehow harmonised too.

Shall I work on those leads or will you go on yourself now that you have time? If I'm to do them I want to do it with time and nail them this time instead of having them sloopy like last time :lol:

Yeah, I'll just have to finish the thing :) Now i got a awesome Lamb Of God-ish tone to deal with that is alot fatter!

someone needs to get these tards out of here.

I'm definitely up for the next album as well. But can we have a more creative album name this time? "The Album: Volume II" just seems so....boring.

someone needs to get these tards out of here.

I'm definitely up for the next album as well. But can we have a more creative album name this time? "The Album: Volume II" just seems so....boring.

It's just temporary until we get a better name. Any ideas?