COBOT: the Album

I'm gonna start COBOT: The Album (Vol II? or a better name?) now. For now I'm just collecting names. If you are going to join please make sure you are committed to it. Album 1 members I'm gonna leave your names on, just tell me if you can't do it. Let it begin!

I'm deffinatly in this time :D I have some riff which we don't use in my band, so i could possibly smuther a good composition together :D

Yeah i have Cool Edit 2.1, but i stil can't figure out how to get my GearBox as the output, so when i try to record nothings happen :S

Isn't Sony Vegas Expensive as hell for what you get? I have a friend who uses it, and he bought it, and has regreted it since :S

Connect Toneport/Pod/whatever-->Open CEP-->Click on Out (in one of the tracks, doesn't matter which one)-->Select Line 6 [insert name of your interface]-->Click on the ''Same for all tracks'' box-->Click OK/Accept/whateveer the fuck your computer says

Repeat same operation with Rec.

That way it works for me, but remember to do it each time you connect the Toneport/Pod/interface cos when you dissconect it it goes back to the default settings.

I hope taht helps :D

Like Dragonforce?

As soon as I read Chris' post I thought ''next post will somehow include Dragonforce'' :lol:

Live?:(

Oh about that!

Since our bassist is so fucking ghey he has to play with his other band at the SAME DAY as our gig, no gig:(

BUT

I'm gonna play something solo-stuff with a dude I know, I hope it doesn't go down the shitter:lol:

Your bassist is gay :puke:

Yeah dude! He already booked the gig with his other band, then he actually booked OUR band up, later he told us he "forgot he had to play with his other band". :erk:

Any suggestions for 2 guitar, solo piece? About the Vivaldi (alexi,roope) thing, and possibly easier.

Can you have a BT? If yes I say go with your COBOT song :lol:

I'm gonna start COBOT: The Album (Vol II? or a better name?) now. For now I'm just collecting names. If you are going to join please make sure you are committed to it. Album 1 members I'm gonna leave your names on, just tell me if you can't do it. Let it begin!

I'm in again! Exams are over in 2 weeks so I can start composing soon :kickass:

COBOT: THE FUCKING SEQUEL.

:kickass: Oh, and now you can name your song ''No'' and actually complete it :lol:

Connect Toneport/Pod/whatever-->Open CEP-->Click on Out (in one of the tracks, doesn't matter which one)-->Select Line 6 [insert name of your interface]-->Click on the ''Same for all tracks'' box-->Click OK/Accept/whateveer the fuck your computer says

Repeat same operation with Rec.

That way it works for me, but remember to do it each time you connect the Toneport/Pod/interface cos when you dissconect it it goes back to the default settings.

I hope taht helps :D

:

Thanks dude, but i'm gonna try with protools which i am downloading right now, but otherwise thanks :D

i need to have an idea of the deadline first ( ^.^)
Around 3 months like Arcane said.

Great....just as I'm going back to university :p hopefully I'll have some free time.
I'll put you in but 3 months should be enough time.

I'm definitely in this time :D I have some riff which we don't use in my band, so i could possibly smother a good composition together :D
In!
I'm in! When is the deadline? 3 months again?
Yep 3 monthsish.

COBOT: THE FUCKING SEQUEL.
I lulzed hard when i saw this :lol:

Dudes i need a favor! Can you vote for Sonic Altar to support Iron Maiden when they come here, it might come up with errors at the moment. The guitarist in the band is one of my mates. You have to sign up but it's real quick. He is epic at guitar, listen to his solos! Please do it for me :lol:
Do it here: http://www.therock.net.nz/Music/SupportIronMaiden/tabid/315/language/en-NZ/Default.aspx
Myspace: www.myspace.com/sonicaltar

EDIT: Can you post if you vote i want to see how many i can get for him.

Thanks dude, but i'm gonna try with protools which i am downloading right now, but otherwise thanks :D

Unless you bought some hardware of Digidesign or M-audio, your download will be useless, for now at least. Protools always requires an audio interface, or soundcard by Digidesign or M-audio (Protools M-powered). Check their site which are compatible.

Just pointing out.:p

Unless you bought some hardware of Digidesign or M-audio, your download will be useless, for now at least. Protools always requires an audio interface, or soundcard by Digidesign or M-audio (Protools M-powered). Check their site which are compatible.

Just pointing out.:p

Are you in?

Ronald wants to participate:

I would LOVE to but I'm restarting the CEGEP thursday. I won't have time to make a song...

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some good melodies in my head today at work and was totally satisfied with them but then I realized that all of them were in some Sinergy or Bodom songs....
But I've made an absolute killer riff today and I think - or i know that this riff isn't in any Sinergy or Bodom songs!