COBOT: the Album

That's the thing I DON'T want to happen:(

I mean... You record, and you suck, and it comes out awesome.

How fair is that?

The downside, though, is that it's usually obvious when a clip is over-produced in ProTools. You can't tell (I don't think) what I did with producing on my vocals on the song, because I went minimalistic with it. But people can go crazy usually end up making it obvious. Plus, when you do it live, and you suck, then people know that you used production to your advantage, and then you look like a dick. So a smart person won't do that in the first place.

Live?:(

Oh about that!

Since our bassist is so fucking ghey he has to play with his other band at the SAME DAY as our gig, no gig:(

BUT

I'm gonna play something solo-stuff with a dude I know, I hope it doesn't go down the shitter:lol:

Live?:(

Oh about that!

Since our bassist is so fucking ghey he has to play with his other band at the SAME DAY as our gig, no gig:(

BUT

I'm gonna play something solo-stuff with a dude I know, I hope it doesn't go down the shitter:lol:

Not live, I meant video of you recording your song so we could compare your tone to how it came out on the album :p

And that's retarded. Stupid bassist. He needs to not double-book his shit.

Not live, I meant video of you recording your song so we could compare your tone to how it came out on the album :p

And that's retarded. Stupid bassist. He needs to not double-book his shit.

I didn't make a documentary about my recording:lol:

But I (honestly) just did 3 tracks. All 100% raw. Only thing I did was pan them.

Yeah dude! He already booked the gig with his other band, then he actually booked OUR band up, later he told us he "forgot he had to play with his other band". :erk:

Any suggestions for 2 guitar, solo piece? About the Vivaldi (alexi,roope) thing, and possibly easier.

I didn't make a documentary about my recording:lol:

But I (honestly) just did 3 tracks. All 100% raw. Only thing I did was pan them.

Yeah dude! He already booked the gig with his other band, then he actually booked OUR band up, later he told us he "forgot he had to play with his other band". :erk:

Any suggestions for 2 guitar, solo piece? About the Vivaldi (alexi,roope) thing, and possibly easier.

I wound up having to do two tracks because of some vocal overlap. Nice thing about ProTools is you can save preset production values and just apply them to each track as needed.

Wow, methinks he needs a Palm Pilot or some kind of pocket scheduler.

canon rock?:cry:

NO FUCKING WAY

At work, we have this kid (and now i'm also talking about 90% of the kids) who come in, pick up the most expensive guitar, then plays either..

-Canon Rock
-Sweet Child O Mine
-Nothing Else Matters

THEY ALL PLAY THE INTROS AND THEY SUCK AT IT:mad:

God fucking damnit, take some lessons

NO FUCKING WAY

At work, we have this kid (and now i'm also talking about 90% of the kids) who come in, pick up the most expensive guitar, then plays either..

-Canon Rock
-Sweet Child O Mine
-Nothing Else Matters

THEY ALL PLAY THE INTROS AND THEY SUCK AT IT:mad:

God fucking damnit, take some lessons

+ stairway to heaven

and then ensi kicks in, takes an even more expensive guitar and shred kidz ballz off with stabwound:kickass:

I'm gonna start COBOT: The Album (Vol II? or a better name?) now. For now I'm just collecting names. If you are going to join please make sure you are committed to it. Album 1 members I'm gonna leave your names on, just tell me if you can't do it. Let it begin!

Ah fucking nice!

But we are kinda depending on tabs:lol: And a backing track. And I don't know if he can handle this song.

:\

I'm gonna start COBOT: The Album (Vol II? or a better name?) now. For now I'm just collecting names. If you are going to join please make sure you are committed to it. Album 1 members I'm gonna leave your names on, just tell me if you can't do it. Let it begin!

COBOT: THE FUCKING SEQUEL.