COBOT: the Album

There's a layout problem with my computer. Tom's face hides the scroll bar. I suspect it might be my widescreen resolution.

same here^^ widescreen as well:
cobotow0.jpg

? fail^^

Awesome album! It's interesting to see what is music to you.

About the music player, what about trying to put it at the end of the introduction?

I'd Like to say: Fucking Good Job on the Album guys, There's a lot of talent hidden in those tracks. Surrely it could use some vocals but stil alot of it is very very good. And I hope i can join u guys when you decide to make the 2nd album, because it would be a shame to miss the opportunity.. :D :kickass:

I have the same problem, no widescreen. But whatever, I won't be checking it every day anyway :rofl:

Well, regardless of when the next album is gonna start, or whether or not I'll be taking part, I'm writing a new song! You've all inspired me a lot! Therefore this song must be so incredibly good that I'll be surprised I even wrote it! :D

Just a Qiuck Question, which program do you use to record and all that, because i use Live Lite and it's kinda difficult to find out how to use it ?

My experience with Live Lite was:

Install-->Try-->(after 10 min)''This thing is a fucking piece of shit!-->Uninstall

I use Cool Edit Pro 2.1, which is more or less the same of Adobe Audition, and I had Reaper too in the other computer but not here on the laptop.