COBOT: the Album

Oh yea is it ok if I send it to you tomorrow? I still have to tab the solo's and I'm going to bed now :p
And yea a double cd would be cool :Smokin:

Yeah, that's cool, I just wasn't sure. Now that I think about it, I think you actually wrote it already. My bad.

I swear I double checked to make sure I made the songtitles the same as the ones you posted :s What is Mitch's song called then? :lol:

Resurrection Of The Dead

Resurrection Of The Dead

Ah, I was close :p

Fixing...

Fix'd

CoBOTalbumFRONT.jpg

CoBOTalbumBACK.jpg

Without CD casing as requested.

fuck you lowberg. fuck you for being too awesome:( sounds like michael ammot and alexi goes together to play in sinergy!

and fuck you mitch for being so good:lol:goddamnit dude:lol: you should get some of those strings that can take the temperature of the sun.

Your songs are my favourites on the album for sure.

Making a long story short.

Laziness=>Was going to upload yesterday=>Fell asleep=>Woke up 5 hrs later=>Deadline passed.

Booh! Well now you can work on it for the 2nd album if you want, and if you want too I can work on those solos after the exams.

I have one for mine and Lowbergs. If all of you have a tab, send it to me and I will host them all on my server.

THANK YOU all for your comments, Yngwie was definitely the inspiration for the intro (duh!) and I had intended to do some riffing too, but I just kept getting more ideas for the intro and before I knew it, I had already started a melody that I liked.

I'll lay off the solos next time! :p

Don't! They're so fucking awesome and it's really nice to hear all your crazy soloing! If you want make it longer and have some riffing too, but pleas please please keep the soloing and the melodies man! :kickass:

Jose - Gives me an old school thrash feeling at the beginning. Remains heavy throughout the song! The drums are so awesome on this, compliments the song perfectly. Wicked solos, i find it hard hard to solo to those brutal riffs under which you and Flappy did extremely well.

Actually here I should thank Flappy a lot cos I kinda made him solo over the harder bits :lol: But I must say that he did damn well, I love those solos :kickass:

I would like to participate again as well, but if there are a lot of people who want to participate who haven't been one the 1st album they get the first choice of course.

+

Double CD...:kickass:

Do you have a GP4 tab for your song?

=Rock on! I'm in for the next one, but please give me some time to finish my exams :lol:

Oh and Mitch, I do have a tab but the solos aren't in there. I can try to tab them but I suck at it, and if Flappy has his solos tabbed I can put them in there.

Ah, I was close :p

Fixing...

Fix'd

*Amazing cover and back cover*

Without CD casing as requested.

If I print this will it come out in CD case size? I want to have a real copy of the thing and if there's an artwork I'd like to have it in the case :)

Cool!

Ahhhh, what have you done with the colours, keep it plain! :mad:

Thanks! Let us know how you get on, it wasn't easy.

I am going to try some bits of your songs too, but I see hard times ahead :lol:

^Would be awesome.

Each could post a video on their youtube profile with the albumart as the video.

Then gather all the links or sum stuff

hmm... mabye it's better to post on the same account because you can't make a playlist if different accounts upload their song. Perhaps the best way to upload would be to create a COBOT account or on a popular youtube account like Tim, Mitch, you, etc.

Do a music myspace profile. I think it'd be even cooler than Youtube.

Also, this album is fucking great, guys. All the tracks are well-composed, are of high quality.

Lowberg's, Ensi's, and COCOB's are my favorites though; dunno why, they just tickle my fancy. :V

I can do it, I have a lot of time to waste
but now I'm going to bed, my bf just left and it's 5:20 am (actually we started sleeping at my place but my parents dont want him to sleep over so he had to leave before they wake up... and I'm going back to bed now. ) I'll make a myspace when I wake up again if no one else has done it.