COBOT: the Album

I have a tab for mine, but I've edited it a lot, so if anyone is interested in playing the newer version of my song (just added a verse and a harp part) then I'll upload mine for you all! Also, the solo part is tabbed wrong, cos I just wrote down a rough version incase I forgot it..

I still have to add the solo to my song tab.
Also I have to figure out Necromancers solo :p

My internet was being a faggot yesterday, so I never got to upload the final version of the artwork, it's a bit late now but hey why not.

COBOTALBUMMEVIKKcopy.jpg

Lowberg - This song was perfect for the first track. Shows people we're not joking around. Very Bodom like but you can definitely hear other influences in there. Very strong song with great solos. Vocals were surprisingly good and the end made me lulz.

Flappy - I love this intro those the rhythm underneath the intro melody makes it so powerful. Awesome solos!!. Definitely no shortage of awesome riffs on this song.

Ensi - This was teh lulz but still managed to rock hard, i don't know how you managed to do that :lol:. The riff at 1:55 is simple yet it's fucking awesome.

Mystique - Loved the intro, this song has many great melodies and riffs. The riff at 0:57 is pure awesomeness. You seem to be improving at guitar at a pretty fast rate, Those rhythms were tight!

Tim - Another powerful intro, i love the bit at 2:12 with the phaser. This song keeps your attention the whole way through with it's catchy riffs. The only song to contain orchestra hits! :lol:.

Jose - Gives me an old school thrash feeling at the beginning. Remains heavy throughout the song! The drums are so awesome on this, compliments the song perfectly. Wicked solos, i find it hard hard to solo to those brutal riffs under which you and Flappy did extremely well.

Marie & Chris - First of all Cris your vocals have improved lots. The chord progressions in the verses are awesome. That section with the vocals and keyboard was awesome, it's a really cool melody!

Mitch - Aaargh cream, that's what happens when the melody at 0:45 comes in. Very good production and tone. The leads with the keyboards are also great. This song is played so cleanly as well. The solos at the end are so epic. My only problem with this song is that i wish it was longer, so i can enjoy it for longer :lol:, and that it repeats the melody at 0:45.

Thanks for all the comments about my track, i'm in a hurry so i'll read through all your posts when i get back.
Once again thanks guys for putting the effort in to make this :kickass:

Awesome back cover, Swabs.

And Dave, I'm not so pleased with the fact that mine is so short. I didn't think to repeat that first melody, but instead I modified it later on but with different notes...same phrasing.

I actually want another one to start so it can motivate me to write another song. :lol:

My internet was being a faggot yesterday, so I never got to upload the final version of the artwork, it's a bit late now but hey why not.
I was about to edit your back cover to the download post until i noticed you have called Mitch's Insurrection of the Dead :lol:. When you upload it, can you do it without the CD casing bit please?

I actually want another one to start so it can motivate me to write another song. :lol:

I'll start a new one next week sometime!

I'm just gonna add bits to my GP tab that i added in during recording.

I would like to participate again as well, but if there are a lot of people who want to participate who haven't been one the 1st album they get the first choice of course.

I was about to edit your back cover to the download post until i noticed you have called Mitch's Insurrection of the Dead :lol:. When you upload it, can you do it without the CD casing bit please?

I swear I double checked to make sure I made the songtitles the same as the ones you posted :s What is Mitch's song called then? :lol: