COBOT: the Album

i just listened :D pretty awesome guys, the guitars we're pretty cool
i missed vocals, but i kinda expected ^^

wen it's the next one? i might join :p

:OMG: wooow! i've never payed much attention to this thread until now :lol:
seriously, i just listened a few of your tracks....

1. bottom of the barrel: this whole just sounds like one fuckin cob song!!! I mean the intro thing is at least as good as living dead beat!!!! awesome vocals + guitar work, keyboard just fits sooo good to this song!
2.resurrection of the dead: I know/heard you were good mitch but not that good^^ that song just blew me away :kickass: there is just so much awesome shred in their and on the other side that melody that starts at about 0:45 just wanna make me cry!!!! this whole thing just rocks!
3. Do we need this thread: this song really is an enrichment to the album :lol: the beginning just made me laugh hard :D although i guess its more supposed to be funny there are some really kick ass riffs in there e.g. ~2:00, really nicely done

didnt have more time to listen to the other songs but definately will do that in near future when i have time!
already waiting for the second album :oops:

I'd like to participate with the next Album ;D I hate myself a bit for not being quick enough to join the first so i would like it very much to join the 2nd :D

Thanks for the editing so far!!
Can you not upload all the music and switch around the top 6 or something? It would be cool to know how many plays we get.

This is a different account to the one you made, so I don't think play counts would show up. If you want to use the old one, then fine, but I don't know how to edit band accounts and make it look like this.

This is a different account to the one you made, so I don't think play counts would show up. If you want to use the old one, then fine, but I don't know how to edit band accounts and make it look like this.

I only just noticed now! :lol: i have no clue how to edit as well.

I'm uploading some songs, but if we changed them around after some time, the new ones would start at 0, and then the songs that got deleted would start from 0 when they're added back on, too.

I think this is the easiest way, tbh.

I'm impressed guys!

Lowberg - That was perfect in nearly all aspects, you are fucking ridiculous! :lol: That sounded like a Bodom song, except I liked it more than their recent shit. Good job!

Dave - That song sounded very In Flames inspired. Cool riffs and interesting clean parts.

Mitch - Can someone say Yngwie, Cacophony, and Dragonforce?? I'm actually glad this one is full of shred and more on the short side time-wise because instrumentals with typical song structure and repeating parts tend to get boring without vocals.

Great job everyone!