COBOT: the Album

He is finally banned.
@Chris: I fully forgot about the ignore function, i would have used it much earlier :lol:

If we have lots of time, I don't play an instrument (other than vocals), but I could compose something. I could collaborate something with LordAbortion and/or Mustard Tiger (buds of mine that both play guitar).

If we have lots of time, I don't play an instrument (other than vocals), but I could compose something. I could collaborate something with LordAbortion and/or Mustard Tiger (buds of mine that both play guitar).

It will probably take about 3 months again

900th post!

♦-Ana-♦;7984602 said:
As an extremely active poster of COBOT i see its my duty to take part of this ! Im in :kickass:
Btw. The first one kicks some serious ass ,,/

Done:kickass:
What instrument do you play?

I can't let this chance of epic lulz run from me!

I'm in! Wasn't I already? Anyways it feels so exciting to say it..

I'M IN:kickass:

This time i'm actually gonna have keys and bass:lol:

You didn't have bass? :lol: About keys, I don't know, it's comming pretty thrashy and I know shit about composing/writing keys :lol: Any help?

I didn't have bass:lol:

Key uhh... Just take like... an octave chord on the fretboard on Guitar Pro in the note that the guitar plays (or bass). And just mess around with the timings.

Example:
|------------------------
|------------------------
|----5-------------------
|----------4-------2-----
|----3-------------------
|----------2-------0-----

Also good to do is to tune it really low and take one note that fits with the song each bar. Or 2 notes a bar, that is up to you.

Awesome.

If you send me a GP file of your song I may be able to do something for the keys... you can give me directions or not.

If you send me a GP file of your song I may be able to do something for the keys... you can give me directions or not.

I don't know if that was directed at me but,

Thanks dude, I'm gonna keep that in mind. I'll be sending my GP file of my song (when I have finished it. Tho I haven't started yet) to you.:)