COBOT: the Album

I typed into google "pipo instrument" and it suggested I search for pipA, and showed me this:

Instrument_Pipa.JPG

But no, I used neither this or a recorder. That's of course, if he was actually asking me...

^Would be nice in your collection of guitars, maybe you should expand it general to stringed instruments :lol:

Goddamn fuck it, I think I'm going for an acoustic intro.

I have two riffs, but one has such a weird timing (it doesn't but I suck at timing and writing stuff in GP :lol:) that I think I'll have to use it as intro and count in myself cos I can't get a damn drum pattern synchronised with that shit :lol:

BTW Dave, add me to the ''Skills'' section or whatever it is called for the people which can help. I supose I can do rythm and lead guitars if they're not Necrophagist/Wintersun like :lol:

♦-Ana-♦;7985865 said:
Guitar, like most of us i think :d
I might also do vocals.. We'll see

Nice!

We're getting a nice line up!

Indeed we are sir, looks like it's going to be as epic as the 1st one or even more :kickass:

hey :mad: no copy

since i ain't a shredder, my song might sound a little Opeth-ish

The more the merrier, that counts for styles too, variation FTW :kickass:

I'm allowing 24 people this time so 12 for each CD.

Vote for Sonic Altar or die :lol:

Cool!

I typed into google "pipo instrument" and it suggested I search for pipA, and showed me this:

But no, I used neither this or a recorder. That's of course, if he was actually asking me...

lol I didn't know a pipa was an instrument ! looks cool ! and Warheart in fact I just had time to spare and I wrote that lol
Anyway I think a pipO is the instrument the Hamelin flute player used to carry the rats out of that city. (correct me if I'm wrong !)

Can you tell me the way to Hamelin, sir?
That one?
Edit: Oh wait I think that's something typical Dutch :p