COBOT: the Album

I'm really confused as to what type of song to write. At the moment, I've got a GP4 file of something that's very different to what I usually play, but still sounds cool. It's similar to Paul Gilbert's pop/rock stuff with the melodies and chord progressions.

I'm really confused as to what type of song to write. At the moment, I've got a GP4 file of something that's very different to what I usually play, but still sounds cool. It's similar to Paul Gilbert's pop/rock stuff with the melodies and chord progressions.

Yeah man, I think that's where you went wrong with your last song, it needed more melodies.. :D

OR

"It needs more cowbell!"

If anyone wants me to do vocals for their song I'll be happy to do it. I'll upload a few samples soon so you can hear what I sound like :)

Any female vocalists interested in doing some small parts in my song? I dunno if I will yet, but it'll be cool to have some female vocals on my track, kinda like in that In Flames song Dead End

dude the best female vocals in an In Flames song is in Everlost part 1. I really want to write a song with that style.

Female vocals like these would be fucking sweet:
[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jAi-JBkebiE[/ame]

:D