Concept of Blackwater Park?

thing is, i didnt go out to try start a bitch fight, it was a general statement about people who should simply use the search function BEFORE making these types of threads, its all fine and good saying "well sorry if its been asked" but when these same old thread start clogging up the forums thats where i see it as being a problem, theres too many threads that shouldnt exist and people shouldnt be so defensive and easily offended, seriously its the internet, get a clue and perhaps at the same time try to utilise it to its full capabilities.

And besides i gave the link to the informative thread that answers his question, so i dont see a problem. But whatever cant please everyone

I am truly sorry for this apparent forum bitch fest. My intention certainly was not to do that. If you have a ? about Opeth, isn't there forum the place to ask. Seems this would be the place. I truly appreciate all those who gave their cool opinions and ideas. That's all I really wanted to fuckin' know so thanks. I assure you that I will always be more aware of posting something that was already done. Once again, in my original ? I said forgive me if I'm posting a ? that has already been asked. To (senior members) who apparently had the problem with me, I can suggest some help: drink about 30 beers, eat about 10 "Ludes" and burn one end to end. Fuckin' Relax,man. I will never discuss this thread again. Peace.:OMG: