concerts

lefay82

Per aspera ad astra
Apr 13, 2006
Italy
can anyone tell me if there's some hope that vintersorg will ever play in the south of europe or if he ever played ?????
i was in wacken in 2001 and unfortunatly i didn't knew about him that time so i think i've lost my only opportunity in life to see him live (sigh sigh)!!!!!
i have no memory of his concert... and no idea of where i was in the meanwhile.....maybe i was puking somewhere else far from the stage!!!!
lefay :kickass:

i'd love to....
i went to wacken in 2001 e 2002 it was an amazing experience.... above all for the journey by car (i took 26 hours!!!!!)
skelleftea i think is more extreme!!!!!!
but i'm getting organized....
lefay

I'm planning on working during the year and putting off uni so I can hopefully make the trip to like Sweden or somewhere to see him.

i'm from italy....
sadly i discovered vintersorg last year
it's not easy to find his cds here... i was told from a friend who gave me cosmic genesis.... than i searched in shops and they had nothing (i live in a little town) i had to order all of them to a mail order.
second thing i work from three years in an hotel so it's a problem to have free days in summer (considering that if i go abroad i have to take more days because of the distance)... i'm so sad :cry:
fortunatly we have a lot of concert here in winter so i can go and watch them .. yesterday night i went to see master and impaled nazerene (finally i have a photo with mika... he so short!!??!!! i tought he was taller.. only few centimetres more than me...and i'm a girl!!!) ... last saturday i went to see anthrax.. the saturaday before rage, same month sadus + darkane ( one of the greatest concerts ever.. i mean for sadus) and dark funeral.
i do travel a lot for concerts.. when i can!!!!
the only festival i'm going to make this summer is evolution festival (north of italy) with haggard, destruction, annihilator, finntroll, amon amarth, amored saint, ensiferum, saxon and many others.
stay heavy
lefay