Video from Inferno

That sounds like a goreat idea´! Thanks asgeir! But wy is it you don´t do the shows?

And Andreas, please? This is your humble board, can´t we get a vid? (and some previews, clips and stuff...) :D

-phyros

Originally posted by asgeir
Hi,
I filmed the whole Vintersorg concert at Inferno and I'll talk to Andreas (this week when we mix the new album) and ask him if it's OK to put up one of the songs for you Vintersorg madmen.

...and if anyone thinks I'm playing in Vintersorg: Nope! I just do the albums :)

- Asgeir

I would be fantastic. Having something of the my best memories of Oslo! I hope Andreas does allow it...

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
and the most interesting thing is that comes from Asgeir itself and not from another fan (well not a normal fan at least ;) ) so Vintersorg can't deny :rolleyes:

even a non-Vintersorg freak would like to see this :)
actually i will try to listen more stuff from this band.....i've promised that to myself....
:rolleyes:

Oh, and this made me think about the Vintersorg
DVD! :eek:) I don't have a dvd player, but I will have
to get one when the Vintersorg dvd finally gets
done!! The album is done soon, which means
they will start working on the dvd again!

And if Vintersorg won't release the inferno gig I
hope I'll find a bootleg from it >:eek:) I just *really*
want it as a memory.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Oh, and this made me think about the Vintersorg
DVD! :eek:) I don't have a dvd player, but I will have
to get one when the Vintersorg dvd finally gets
done!! The album is done soon, which means
they will start working on the dvd again!

And if Vintersorg won't release the inferno gig I
hope I'll find a bootleg from it >:eek:) I just *really*
want it as a memory.

I don't have a dvd, but will get one because of... :D

I´ve spoken with Asgeir today, and permitted him to find some nice clip from Inferno so we can have it available on the site.

We started to mix yesterday and now we´ve finnished two songs and have begun on the third. Mixing is quite a long and tricky process, but the result we´ve gotten so far are chocking supreme.

THANKS MAN!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! It'll be great to have a memory of the show - it was awsome!!!

And good news that is, about the mixing going just splendid so far. Really eager to hear the new album!! -Can hardly wait!! :D Hope you'll do as well firther on, to. Good luck from me! :)