Proud

Originally posted by YMIR
Welcome ageir!:)

You have really your own way of drumming what I really like. btw I think you don't like the older albums much because the drums are not real, isn't it? Well..I prefer real drums too. Till Fjalls is great but with real drums it would be much better.

Oh, ..and who will play bass on the next album???
:)

Originally posted by Sadistik
Yeah, If I was a drummer, I wouldn't be able to listen to programmed drums...great to see you here Asgeir, you have quickly become one of my favorite drummers (being that I only first heard you around the time A Sceptic's Universe was released.)

Another album already written? I think Andreas must be the busiest guy in music today! Wow!

Great work on Empiricism...I love how on Genuine Pulse you open it with a one foot pattern, then let the duoble bass come in when it fits, instead of lying on the double bass the whole time, like so many of todays metal drummers!

Cheers!-Jeff

Ok I understand drummers dislike those drum machines... but still, it's hard for me to imagine... I'm far toooooo much fan of the old stuff... and open minded for programmed drums... but of course a real Drummer rulez... esp. if his name is... :D

Originally posted by YMIR
Welcome ageir!:)

You have really your own way of drumming what I really like. btw I think you don't like the older albums much because the drums are not real, isn't it? Well..I prefer real drums too. Till Fjalls is great but with real drums it would be much better.

Oh, ..and who will play bass on the next album???
:)

The drums are fine (they're actually well programmed sounding like a real drummer), I just don't like folk metal...

- Asgeir

@Nomad: yeah, of cource that is what I mean. I read all the news about Visions... sorry that that was not clear. btw I hope Vintersorg will play now on every album with real drums.

asgeir@: I don't agree they sounds real. Especially in the title song of Till Fjalls when the drums come in, but you know what I mean I think. Hmm.. you don't like folk-metal but what music do you listening most of the time then???:)

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I was referring to Cosmic Genesis. I haven't heard much of the old stuff so I don't remember how the drums sound.

I don't listen to much music, but lately I've given the new Susperia a couple of spins along with Bjork, Cardigans, Portishead, Bruford, Dark Funeral, Cadaver Inc. and of course the rough mix of the new Vintersorg.

Sounds like a party. :lol: I'm just joking around... But I'm glad to hear all the news about "Visions from the Spiral Generator"!

@Vintersorg: Thanks for all the updates!

@Asgeir: You too! Glad to know you truly care about the fans and what they have to say. Same goes for Vintersorg.

You'll notice that again I work with contrasts, so the grim vocals are still present.

Wow, we're very lucky indeed, us here at this boeard: Vintersorg, Asgeir, Tyr..... everyone is popping in!! :D

@Asgeir: Love your drumming!!! -And it's always fun to read the things you write for Scream, hehe :) Verdens beste trommis; indeed, you are!!! -But I was so sad when you didn't win Spellemannsprisen (even though I hadn't expected anyone but DB to win)