Concerts

I'm going to see Swallow the Sun in Orlando in February, although I think their the opening act and all the rest of the bands suck ass. Will probably only get a couple of songs but owell they are coming all the way from the frosty north of Europe I have to go support them. Anyone else here going?

The next concert I'm going to is Illnath on the 8th of Janurary. In Feburary I'm going to see Opeth:Smokin: I'm also planning on seeing Testament, Satyricon, Mercenary, Dragonforce and Tyr/Alestorm in the next few months

saw Between the Buried and me tonight out in the middle of no where in a community hall. they were pretty out of place and where playing with a bunch of hardcore bands. they still put on one of the best live shows i have ever seen. a great night indeed.

Im thinking If i'll go to the Keep of Kalessin concert tomorrow, it would be my first (c)KoK concert and I really like the band but money is kinda short atm

i've wished to see them too :/ i like them so much
my next concert will be all that remains+ the haunted and deadlock
after i should go to see Pain and take an interview wo Peter :/ no one has some question to do?
actually i've got a couple of good question but maybe i can find something better.. >.<

i've wished to see them too :/ i like them so much
my next concert will be all that remains+ the haunted and deadlock
after i should go to see Pain and take an interview wo Peter :/ no one has some question to do?
actually i've got a couple of good question but maybe i can find something better.. >.<

ask him who has got the longest foreskin.
seriously.
I am curious.

14th of february :D
ok i will ask him about it...if he wouldn't hit me before i've ended!

i paid 20 dollars to watch a dude play tribal beats on a shopping trolley. was pretty amazing. goes by the name of filastine.

filastine_live_web.jpg

etc.

Sun Kil Moon is coming to L.A. is May (YEAH!)

Edit: in May not is May :)

I know they're playing more shows in 09 but I'm only aware of the L.A. and San Francisco dates

I only saw NIN once and it was one of the greatest concerts I've ever been too, and I'm not a fan of them, i went cause my girlfriend is a big fan. If you can go 10 times go!
Did you see them on the Lights In The Sky tour? I would love to have see that production set but they are not bring it to Australia. We get a really simple light show and cut down touring crew, and this time a 4 person band not 5, but anyway, Trent is quite the man on stage. After the last of these 4 shows I will have seen them 10 times on 3 and a half different tours.

lucky, only 1 for me.
Just Brissie Soundwave?