Concerts

i'm totaly disappointed by opeth's exibition in milano last thusday! :(
it was the most boring concert in my whole life...i love them but i felt as they were taken me for the bottom, 8 songs ..always the same the grand conjuration, drapary fall,deamon of the fall..the only news instead in heir apparet and porcelain heart...actually the forst one was not so new cuz they had played this songs even in evolution festival(milano) even in Defender of faith(London) ...
and they were so boh i've loss my words really...cynic were amazing!

i know only a word to descibe that...delusion

i'm totaly disappointed by opeth's exibition in milano last thusday! :(
it was the most boring concert in my whole life...i love them but i felt as they were taken me for the bottom, 8 songs ..always the same the grand conjuration, drapary fall,deamon of the fall..the only news instead in heir apparet and porcelain heart...actually the forst one was not so new cuz they had played this songs even in evolution festival(milano) even in Defender of faith(London) ...
and they were so boh i've loss my words really...cynic were amazing!

i know only a word to descibe that...delusion
They were pretty dull in London last month too, Cynic blew them off the stage and Opeth hadn't even come on yet.

Yeah, are you going to Cult of Luna? I have to convince someone to go with me to Satyricon, most people hate the new stuff that I know but I loved it when I saw them in Norway.
Just listening to Cult of Luna for the first time now. They have a bit of an Isis vibe. I just got into Satyricon so I'm only going to the Melbourne show (ticket #18 woot!). your going to the Sydney show yeah?

On a more main stream note. I'm going to a bunch of Soundwaves next year for nin.

Hey you people who have seen opeth on this european tour. Have they played Master's Apprentice at your concert?

They did play it each time I saw them this year, but I didn't see them on this current European tour and they have changed the setlist somewhat, so maybe they dropped it. I heard they're playing Deliverance again, they might have dropped MA for it.

Yeah, I have seen some (few) setlists with godheads and deliverance on them recently, and also Lotus Eater. But because its my first time ever to see Opeth live I would like to hear my all-time favorite song, Masters Apprentice, there but no can do. I guess I'll have to take a frekaing huge banner up to the gig and everytime theres a silent part (e.g grand conjuration) I willl shout "MASTER*S APPRENTICEE!!! HUAAR!"