Concerts

I have some fun gigs in my calendar.
Ida Maria and Jools Holland next week, Isis and Torche the week after, and the week after that I'm seeing Sceptic Tank and Russell Brown. Doing pretty good I think.

a ways off.......

but going to see swallow the sun and soilwork on january 31st

saw sts open for kata last year, wasnt really into them that much at the time, but they grew on me big time.

I dont think that sts works that well live. I mean I have seen them once or twice and I remember the first time I saw them I was really waiting for it but after the gig I just stated that they werent that special. I guess its the songs which dont work. Swallow worked well and these hours of despair but overall it wasnt that good.

I'd prioritize Dismember over Slayer though. Giving money to Trivium ain't fun :lol:
It was a great night! Not just the gig, the whole night was a great party! It was nice to meet you again Stefan, I think it was a good idea for Otto and me to go back to the hotel after the gig, cause we were both quite hammered :D If we would have gone with you I don't know if we would have been able to get up in time and catch our flight ;)

I cant help it... I love slayer.
But the sound techie deserves a bullet..
and the light guy deserves to be keelhauled atleast.
Slayer made an awesome gig, but they put the bassdrum way to loud, so as soon as they started to use.. doubble bass? (what is it called in english??) the only sound heard was dududududududududududududu..
and the light guy had gotten one of those audience strobes for present that he used about every 30 seconds..

It was a great night! Not just the gig, the whole night was a great party! It was nice to meet you again Stefan, I think it was a good idea for Otto and me to go back to the hotel after the gig, cause we were both quite hammered :D If we would have gone with you I don't know if we would have been able to get up in time and catch our flight ;)

Oh yeah :) A Whole lotta fun to meet you again, and an awesome night! Haha yeah. Otto was awesome at Medborgarplatsen with his rave/disco dancing :lol: Yeah, and überhungover travelling ain't the funniest thing :)

I cant help it... I love slayer.
But the sound techie deserves a bullet..
and the light guy deserves to be keelhauled atleast.
Slayer made an awesome gig, but they put the bassdrum way to loud, so as soon as they started to use.. doubble bass? (what is it called in english??) the only sound heard was dududududududududududududu..
and the light guy had gotten one of those audience strobes for present that he used about every 30 seconds..

Oh my. I call that the Klubben/Fryshuset syndrome. It's so friggin' annoying. I bet the gig was good though. Gotta see Slayer sometime before they retire :)

Just got back from Napalm Death. Really good gig, my friend actually almost passed out towards the end of their set (it was SO hot in there), so we had to get him to te bar for water but then we watched the last few songs from the back. However it was still great fun seeing most of their set right near the front, such a great live band.

Just got back from Napalm Death. Really good gig, my friend actually almost passed out towards the end of their set (it was SO hot in there), so we had to get him to te bar for water but then we watched the last few songs from the back. However it was still great fun seeing most of their set right near the front, such a great live band.

I saw them last year at Koko and that venue was probably a bit to big for them, but they still rocked!

Opeth in stockholm is next, gonna be great as allways.
I also wnted to see Slayer and Amon Amarth (love Twilight of the Thundergod) but it just didnt happen, have a tight budget right now. :(

But seriously... wtf is up with Anathema ignoring Sweden this way? Its really pissing me off.

So did I, but i missed 2-3 songs because they printed the wrong fucking time on the ticket!
Been waiting a lifetime to see them and when I finally get to it this happens, its devestating thinking about it. So yeah, I also saw them do like 3 tracks last year, thats not enough. :(