Concerts

I saw the whole thing last year. If I remember correctly, the songs were; Fragile Dreams, Closer, Flying and....hmm....don't remember.:erk:

i saw Mogwai ten days ago... they were amazing.

some songs are way too loud, but great anyway. the new song Batcat is a killer live

They're awesome live.
Had tickets to see them in Sept but the show before mine Martin's pacemaker fucked up so they had to cancel the rest of the tour. Shit sucks but health is more important.

I drove to denmark to see anathema.. it was worth it.
And i didnt see any of you here in Märsta when Danny and Anneke van Giersbergen played accoustic..
you missed something :D

I drove to denmark to see anathema.. it was worth it.
And i didnt see any of you here in Märsta when Danny and Anneke van Giersbergen played accoustic..
you missed something :D

I was very tempted to go with you to Denmark Hobo, I had to work though. Plus, the thought of a ~20 hour roadtrip in a car with people i dont know scares me a bit. :p

yesterday soilwork were great ...there was a mistake about the venue so at least we were only few guys..but they had a great show! now on thusday will arrive opeth with cynic ! anyway i'm planning about to go in frankfurt to see winterfire festival in febrary!

There isn't much of anything in the next few months (though Pittsburgh doesn't get many good shows as it is).

At the very least I will try to shoot a couple of these shows...
Misfits
As I Lay Dying
AC/DC
Black Label Society