Concerts

Ah yes! I was at that gig, amazing show :D I heart Anathema a lot. They always put on a great show.

Enslaved where great too! Loved all the old stuff they played. I went with my little brother who just turned 18 and he was saying "I was 2 when they wrote that! :O"
(Their support where rather terrible in my opinion)

Wow, we've been to a lot of the same shows here. When Grutle mentioned they were going to play a song from 1992 I was thinking the same thing, although I was certainly not two...more like nine. :loco:

I am going to go through concert withdrawal once I get back to Canada, we don't get as many shows as London, and I live an hour and a bit from Toronto. Nothing like jumping on the tube and going!! Although it does mean I get to catch Enslaved again on their North American jaunt!

Still can't believe they played "Ground." I also nearly shit myself when they tore into "Eld." I don't know why I am shocked by the lame crowds here anymore. I find everyone lets loose more in Toronto. The Anathema crowd was more vicious than those at Enslaved.

I saw Nine Inch Nails w/ Boris last night, in my opinion Boris stole the show, but I was just in the mood for them. Their drummer is hilariously energetic too

I'm planning on going to a few local underground gig.. seeing sceptic tank in a few weeks, and hopefully a few others will come up.

Saw Nine Inch Nails the 8th and 9th. Both were really good although the 9th was better since they played Reptile. Plus Peter Murphy did vocals on it.

Drunken stefan can't wait either! :kickass:
I just discovered tonight that Skogskyrkogården is exactly on the way from the city center to Debaser, some serious Kata-posing (and Entombed-posing) shall occur there! :D
Discovered with horror that opeth+Cynic+The Ocean is 30€

This may take some.. consideration -.-
It's probably sold out anyway..

Saw Nine Inch Nails the 8th and 9th. Both were really good although the 9th was better since they played Reptile. Plus Peter Murphy did vocals on it.

I saw them in October, excellent show, and they did play reptile. Hurt and head like a hole were highlihts for me

cause I'm a poor graduate boy with few bucks to spare? ^^

Quit whining and get your butthole over there!!! Opeth/Cynic/The Ocean Tour is going southamerican in March/April 2009, but no Venezuela date has been announced yet, Im still praying they move through here. Opeth and Cynic are like the best bands ever on the planet

a ways off.......

but going to see swallow the sun and soilwork on january 31st

saw sts open for kata last year, wasnt really into them that much at the time, but they grew on me big time.