Concerts

Tomorrow Im gonna drive to Cologne for a Reel Big Fish concert. I just hope it won't be overcrowded with suspicious people that try to be like US scene. Dunno if anyone here likes rbf, but I think from time to time you just want to jump around grinning as if you are happily braindamaged. And I'm gonna see a very good friend again which is even more of a reason to go.

i will surely go to winterfire festival (in fankfurt)
and after i will go here in my city to see
All that Remains+ The Haunted
and Pain of course... after :DDDD STOCKHOLM!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out Daylight Dies replaced one of the shitty bands on the Swallow the Sun show I'm going to tomorrow night in Orlando. Swallow the Sun and Daylight Dies same night. I'm SO fucking happy right now!

Seeing Cynic tonight in Seattle, really excited about that. I also have the following shows coming up -

Giant Squid - February 13th (Seattle)
Mark Lanegan/Greg Dulli - February 15th (Seattle)
Neil Halstead (Slowdive/Mojave 3) - March 6th (Seattle)

--

I should be seeing Swallow the Sun on February 14th.. with Warbringer and Darkane.. the other bands playing I am not interested in. lol

Last night was fucking awesome. Only caught the last two songs of Swallow the Sun...which pissed me off I thought they were starting later but I guess they started pretty soon after doors opened god damnit!

But I made sure to be up front for Daylight Dies and they played excellent. Every song was played just like the album, it was great. I got to hang out with Swallow the Sun and Daylight Dies after the show and drink some beers, one of the best nights of my life.

Hanging out and talking, having a couple beers with guys you admire is cool as shit. If you can make it out to one of their shows do it. I had the time of my life and got to hang out for hours with guys I revere, it was awesome. Lot's of talk about Katatonia with the DD guys, it was great...

Swallow The Sun today was awesome, and the concert was fun as shit, except for too many people doing the retarded hardcore dancing. but either way I while Warbringer, Darkane, and Soilwork were playing I was in the circle pits.. also ended up crowed surfing.. Some guy just kind of picked me up and threw me up there. So since I weigh nothing I was getting tossed around.. it was lots of fun.

If i remember right:
Heir Apparent
Ghost Of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
The Leper Affinity
Credence
Hessian Peel
Closure
Night And The Silent Water
The Lotus Eater

Encore: Deliverance

Deliverance, Silent water and closure was definately the best songs of the evening