Console Gaming

MetallicaSux

But only lately.....
Oct 6, 2003
South Africa
Visit site
Do you guys own a game console? What is it and what is your fav game? I own a ps2 and i thin the best game so far is pro evolution soccer 3. It is an awsome game, you guys should try it.

maybe next year if the xbox2 comes out. ill chip it and put a big hd in it so i can copy games onto the hd and play them from there. cheap fun in the end :eek:

some about 7-8 years ago I badly wanted a PS or a Nintendo as I was reeeeeally into Mortal Kombat, but had no money to buy it :( I was never that playing one, but I would really like to have something that plays Japanese games as well as there have been much manga and anime games that I would happily buy, but here I can't even buy a machine that is able to play them.

i like granturismo for the ps2, but that's about it. i'd never ever buy one again (had a snes earlier). the pc is decent enough for games.

Hey did anyone play Super Mario Bros 3 on NES? Those were the times :)
I remember it was a pretty hard game.... But watch this movie!!! Some totally crazy Japanese dude has recorded himself beating the game in 11 (yes ELEVEN) minutes!!! It's total madness, especially in the last levels where he's jumping all those bombs.
This movie is much more impressing than the average guitar wanker video http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=moSMB3.wmv

I have a pc, a killer one aswell, but for some reason i find it better playing my ps2 the pc. I think they bring out better games for console then on pc. I don't read, its not for me, i have tried but to no avail. So i play games to keep me busy :)

Cerulean said:
By the way, at this moment I'm reading a book of 690 pages, so take back your words :p
yeah well, the books i have to read this semester are beyond 3000 pages i reckon. :lol:

when an ex-classmate of mine got accepted to university, he was told that they will have to read a couple ten-thousands of pages until they get a degree... don't have to say he sat down hearing this o_O