Console Gaming

Do some of you download some abandonware oldies ? I DLed Colonization some days ago. I like to plunge back into those times when there were revolutionary games on PC every two months (and when my PC was powerful enough to run them :tickled: )
Do you have some other oldies to recommend?

i adore wining eleven which is simply the japanase vers. of Pro Ev. Soccer and i try to play it whenever i spot a PS2 around since i dont own one. One of me friends said that he has PS2 emulator and it works excellent so if someday i have a killer machine ill try that emulator.

cedarbreed said:
Do some of you download some abandonware oldies ? I DLed Colonization some days ago. I like to plunge back into those times when there were revolutionary games on PC every two months (and when my PC was powerful enough to run them :tickled: )
Do you have some other oldies to recommend?
Larry FFS! And nothing gets near Full Throttle or Sam & Max Hit the Road! :D

Also don't forget King's Quest. Oh my...

Instead of opening a new thread...what's your alltime favourite Game / game series?

Mine is Shivers from Sierra. Damn, now that was a game!!! I'm into the adventure type with puzzles n' stuff...

This was back when Sierra was boss... :erk:

anybody knows where i can download fifa (the first, classic one) and nba live '95 for PC? i'd be grateful...

Morpheus said:
Well you can play PES 3 now on PC as well! It's the best footy game around. FIFA? me arse...
Ye gotta be kidding me mate. Fifa ain't exactly perfect but PES is one of the worst games I ever installed in me computer like. Dunno if it's different in consoles but it sure sux on PC. :ill:

Aside from the emulators that I use on my computer(for NES, SNES, SMS, and Genesis) I too have a PS2. And for that console my favorite series hands down is Silent Hill, followed my the Medal Of Honor series. Silent Hill is just so disturbing and shocking on the psychological level alone because it kind of unfolds in a David Lynch type eeriness. Great stuff.

PES3 is the best soccer game you can find, don't know about the pc version, haven't tried it. Silent hill i can't really get into, i bought silent hill 3 and i got bored with it after a while.

console have killed deus ex 2, therefore consoles are evil

You all need to play combat flight sims ffs, leaking fuel and desperately searching for a airfield to land on while hoping those bastard AA trucks you bombed did'nt fuck your undercarriage up along with eveything else is just FUN FUN FUN.

Didn't anyone else play the longest journey way back in the old days? that was boss.