Console Gaming

I have a PS2, and the Good Old Sega Mega drive 2: I play from time to time Sonic & Knukcles to remember the old times hhee.
apart from that Soul Calibur is the game of the moment, SSX, FIfa, and GT3 are ok fer me.

i have many fav pc games, including xwing, gp2,3, silent hill 2 (some parts of electricity from AND sounds very much like a sh2 track), omega (you had to program the AI of a robot tank), ssi-adnd games (krynn series etc), planescape-torment, nhl 2k2 and 2k4, fifa99, larry 1 (the rest was not as good imo), pirates!, space rouge, Anachronox (with lotsa good humour), etc.

i once wrote a game where your aim was to commit suicide. it was a text adventure game with very ugly pictures of every room (created with DP2), and adlib music (only old soundcards with FM chip can play those, so if you dont have ISA slot you will never here the zax. (though it had been converted to ogg).)

unfortunately it is available in Hungarian only. (i would make a tranlation, but without the adlib music it is not as good as it can be. :( )

my fav pc games:

the longest journey (quality !!!)
monkey island 2+3 :worship:
larry 7 \m/ :worship:
final fantasy XI (fcuking hell)
ragnarok online (cool game)
gta vice city (how could i forget that :p )
dreamweb :worship::worship::worship: