contraversial musical opinions

I had assumed as much actually, but for the sake of the possibility of being wrong I didn't mention it.

Over-technical music is shitting boring, and is too pretentious and dull for me to enjoy.

Shit for the sake of shit production isn't cool.

Blaze Bayley deserves more recognition, and his solo career in particular is utter gold.

Oli Sykes needs his dick slammed in a sandwich toaster.

Pantera only had some great songs, the rest were boring.

Power metal is the excellence.

'Film-score' metal is the worst title ever coined for a genre.

And finally...

Iced Earth DO need Barlow back, Ripper sounds far too disinterested on Barlow era tracks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vtPeb9exxG0&mode=related&search=

Boring and devoid of any enthusiasm performance from Ripper...

Iced Earth DO need Barlow back, Ripper sounds far too disinterested on Barlow era tracks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vtPeb9exxG0&mode=related&search=

Boring and devoid of any enthusiasm performance from Ripper...

I wouldn't call that controversial at all. He's done an alright job with the newer material, but his version of the Something Wicked trilogy doesn't even come close to the original. Granted, some of that has to do with how Schaffer changed up the music, but Ripper turned some of Barlow's best vocal work into some of his own most mediocre work. Which is a shame since Ripper certainly has the pipes to do great things.

His version I have of Angel's Holocaust is fuckin' great, and Stormrider from that Rockwood show was fuckin' good and probably just as aggressive as Greely was on the original.

I just wish the band would give him something new that is good to sing over.

I've actually seen the I Hate logo before, but really the image could have shown the beginning of some sort of 'kinky' homosexual bondage game between two men.

Over-technical music is shitting boring, and is too pretentious and dull for me to enjoy.

dumbass,that stuff is incredible, like necrophagist

Shit for the sake of shit production isn't cool.

sadly i agree. some black metal really pushes that. nattefrost seems to do that alot

Necrophagist really sucks a lot. Scientifically documentable fact.

ahhh!!! nooo they arent. well fine at least to me they arent. i love the technical aspect of them,and i find there music great as well. w.e thats my personal opinion, you have your own.