contraversial musical opinions

Power metal can kick ass - like Virgin Steele, Slough Feg, and Crescent Shield so - don't stand no shit ohio :mad:

Power metal can kick ass - like Virgin Steele, Slough Feg, and Crescent Shield so - don't stand no shit ohio :mad:

it sounds too wimpy compared to doom, death and black metal. plus those endless guitar solos....please stop!

Judas Priest and Iron Maiden is the closest I'll get to power metal.

You don't know shitfuck about real Power Metal. I've told you which albums to listen to last time, and you didn't. This time actually do it.

Omen - Battle Cry
Attacker - Battle At Helm's Deep
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction
Satan's Host - Metal From Hell
Titan Force - Titan Force
Riot - Thundersteel
Helstar - Nosferatu

You don't know shitfuck about real Power Metal. I've told you which albums to listen to last time, and you didn't. This time actually do it.

Omen - Battle Cry
Riot - Thundersteel
Helstar - Nosferatu

I DID check those out...while good, they really didn't do anything for me

You're full of shit. And if you like Judas Priest and Iron Maiden, there's no way those bands are too 'wussy' for you.

Ohiogrinder, can you please stop with the incessant contrary posting? It's annoying. Also, find me the one who keeps bothering you.

also:

-musical elitism is retarded
-new Death is better than old Death (especially TSOP)
-Warrel Dane's voice is atrocious
-John Petrucci's solo album is one of the top 5 records of the last two years
-Cynic is overrated

sorry bud, you may second my opinions, but I don't second yours. cynic overrated? No way man. Cynic rocks hard. Human > TSOP > symbolic > the rest of death. So I sort of agree with you on death but not on cynic at all.

Omen - Battle Cry
Riot - Thundersteel
Helstar - Nosferatu

i add to this list: Nocturnal Rites, Running Wild, Falconer and Brain Storm