contraversial musical opinions

-i think mayhem's best album is chimera.

fuck thats all i can think of, because im fucking tired from work

-i think mayhem's best album is chimera.

fuck thats all i can think of, because im fucking tired from work

+10 ... ironic.. i was just listening to the album when I saw your post... :kickass: My favorite song on it is My Death... Maniacs vocals are so much better then Attila's... If Attila was not the vocalist on DMDS I probably wouldn't have been so turned off about that album...

I don't like super fucking short Grind songs.

I mean, I like it but it's too fucking short.

Morbid Angel's guitar's tone of the guitars are fucked, I do enjoy MA but only every so often.

Nevermore are overrated a bit.

I like Bullet For My Valentine better than some Metal bands.

Give them a chance, well their riffs and solo's at least.

Tool is overrated.

Maniac's vocals suck, and Attila's vocals drip with occultism and expression. Truly one of the greatest Black Metal vocalists of all time, qithout a shadow of a doubt.

Attila did, of course, and it's one of the finest vocal performances in Black Metal. There's actual expression and originality in it.

Maniac's vocals suck, and Attila's vocals drip with occultism and expression. Truly one of the greatest Black Metal vocalists of all time, qithout a shadow of a doubt.

In your opinion of course. You know the old saying im sure. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Attila's vocals drip of crap and nothing else. Nothing occultist or otherwise about them. He didn't know what he was doing and he just improvised a horrible performance. Plenty of doubt. If you like them then more power to you but not everyone does & I don't play follow the leader.

Attila did, of course, and it's one of the finest vocal performances in Black Metal. There's actual expression and originality in it.

Original. I would definetly agree with you there. Finest or one of finest vocal performances. Not even close. A hell of alot more better performances in Black Metal by other vocalists over that crap.

In your opinion of course. You know the old saying im sure. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Attila's vocals drip of crap and nothing else. Nothing occultist or otherwise about them. He didn't know what he was doing and he just improvised a horrible performance. Plenty of doubt. If you like them then more power to you but not everyone does & I don't play follow the leader.

i liked a lot... anyway, do you have anything against improvisations???

i liked a lot... anyway, do you have anything against improvisations???

Nope not really anything against them if they are good. But his wasn't. But like I said not everyone likes everything and I certainly did not like his performance on DMDS. I would of preferred Maniac or Dead if he was still around at the time. Both much better vocalists.

Nope not really anything against them if they are good. But his wasn't. But like I said not everyone likes everything and I certainly did not like his performance on DMDS. I would of preferred Maniac or Dead if he was still around at the time. Both much better vocalists.

I thoroughly enjoy Dead, but Maniac always struck me as kind of overrated. His performance on Deathcrush was grand, but most everything he did after he rejoined isn't that good.

but the best vocalist sometimes doesn't combine with the music... Ozzy isn't the best, but everybody preferes him than any other vocalist on Black Sabbath. (me not)