contraversial musical opinions

I don't think a band having an unorthodox song structure takes anymore talent than a band using a pop like typical song structure. I don't judge bands music or talent based on least or more ammounts of parts.

unconventional song structures are so much more interesting though. Fuck, I hate listening to something and knowing what is going to happen next.

:lol: Looks like our darling troll is trying to be a badass and attack music he doesn't know shit about. Good job sweetcheeks, good job.

What the fuck? Did you not listen to the Gray Matter song I posted? That shit is fucking great. Essential band if you like ANY punk.

Tom Araya can suck a bag of dicks.

Thats a great comment to metalheads if you want to win friends. No seriously, use it all the time.

I don't give a shit about metalheads - self-righteous assholes (yeah ironic and shit, well fuck you)who think metal is the only thing worth listening to. Bitch when their favorite music is brought under attack with ":cry: they're making fun of my music and don't know shit about it", but will willingly attack genres they don't know shit about (such as emo, rap, pop.)

Fucking pieces of shit.

:lol: there was a "what other genres outside of metal do you listen to" thread a while ago and the average response was approximately 3 - 5 genres outside of metal, several posters had 8+.

@ mort

I don't care about that thread, I'm speaking in generalizations. I don't want to make metalhead friends on average because those tend to be true, people here can be cool - but generally fuck them.

I Listen to TRUE punk, Rock (AC/DC, Blue Cheer, Led Zepellin, Molly Hatchet, Van Halen, Etc.) and some Rap (Very little, 99% is RAtM).

I don't want to make metalhead friends on average because those tend to be true, people here can be cool - but generally fuck them.

True, but I've met some really great people that are metalheads. Though on average you are correct, most metalheads are stupid fucks.