contraversial musical opinions

I like all Darkthrone equally, really, but for different reasons. But A Blaze in the Northern Sky and Soulside Journey will always be my favorites. :)

Sardonic Wrath and The cult is alive for me.

BTW hatebreeder, i know you like interpol, you do know that theres a new album coming out on the 10th of this month.

Any band that's pop rock using the "Rock and Roll" Label or pop-punk using the "Punk" Label shoould be lined up and hung until dead.

I don't think a band having an unorthodox song structure takes anymore talent than a band using a pop like typical song structure. I don't judge bands music or talent based on least or more ammounts of parts.

Die in a fire.

The Lawrence Arms are more fucking punk than shit loads of "real" punk bands.

True punk or death. Anarchy is not for sale.

Not punk:
lawrence_arms_1024x768.jpg

Punk:
exploited.jpg

True punk or death. Anarchy is not for sale.

Oh give me a break. TLA isn't trying to play anarcho-punk, simply catchy pop-punk that has infinite listening value. Not that I care, I listen to emo mostly when it comes to punk so it isn't like my favorite bands don't have a bad "image" anyways.

Oh give me a break. TLA isn't trying to play anarcho-punk, simply catchy pop-punk that has infinite listening value. Not that I care, I listen to emo mostly when it comes to punk so it isn't like my favorite bands don't have a bad "image" anyways.

Ewww...

Gross. Loser.