contraversial musical opinions

I've heard Glen Benton called an average growler many times, but they're such beast-like, they fit Deicide's music perfectly, he's a great growler.

I disagree...Chaos AD was good too. but Roots and everything after = suckage.

in fact, there are 2 or 3 good songs

Now feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there like 2 or 3 "Punk" bands in your signature? ... Therefor you like Punk and can form a opinion on such? ... :rolleyes:

dude, i guess you're talking about Kaaos and Discharge, but i consider both of then Hardcore, and not punk

True. I have everything from Schizophrenia to Roots. And Roots is the only album I can't tolerate. Chaos AD was decent.

chaos ad is a transition to the roots, so, i dislike cuz this

Twilight Of The Gods>blood fire death

no way man... twilight is the worst album... i prefer 1 milion times Hammerheart than Twilight...

even quorthon knew it

Yeah, they were even on the R/C Death Metal sub-label of Roadrunner. R/C sure didn't last very long.

i remember it, the name of the label is RoadRacer, and John tardy was participated with backing vocals...

Oh yea i for one.

Interpol's dark/catchy atmosphere>burzum's boring fake atmoshere

(has may constant rambling on interpol made anyone check them out?)

Oh yea i for one.

Interpol's dark/catchy atmosphere>burzum's boring fake atmoshere

(has may constant rambling on interpol made anyone check them out?)

And Joy Division's dark atmosphere > Interpol's dark atmosphere

And what's wrong with Twilight of the Gods? It's a great album.

Anything Garm has ever been involved in sucked.

LIES!

Oh yeah, and Agalloch are extremely average.

MORE LIES!

Err... controversial opinions? I consider Psychotic Waltz to be the best metal band ever and I find a lot of death metal to all sound the same, apart from that my opinions are perfectly normal. :kickass:

^I tried to get a friend who was into Norwegian 2nd wae Black Metal into death metal and he said it all sounded the same een though I tried to explain the many subgenres.

Here's a few of mine.

Leviathan(US) sucks. The Swedish Leviathan is ten times better.

Xasthur is even worse.

So is Agalloch.

Emperor are the single most over-rated Black Metal band in existence.

Suffocation and Immolation (Bar both bands' debut albums) are bloody mediocre.

You're all gay.